Where is Lebron??

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
I thought this deserved it's own thread going forward.

2bu5ug.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Looking for D Wade and C Bosh to come save him? Oh wait...nope.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
At his age there are some real good arguments for Lebron just staying in Cleveland, but only if the team gets seriously renovated, and Tyronn, sadly, needs to move on. Dan Gilbert needs to release the Kraken tomorrow and be willing to pay for it. Otherwise, he leaves Bron-Bron no choice but to game out how to be someplace else next year.

But my gut feeling is, the ball is in the Cav's court. They need to get moving, tomorrow, Dan Gilbert. Or he is gone.

• 1Cutler

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Amod, can we create a Sports RIckshaw for this shit thread?

• 7Like
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 7 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Give him time to figure out which team will let him stack up more Eastern Conference titles.

• 1Like
Amod, can we create a Sports RIckshaw for this shit thread?

Look, I meant well, but you might be right. I'm posting as a homer. Mod can feel free to delete it. I'm suffering from being swept by GSW syndrome. I'll try to keep it in check in future.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The rest of the world isn't nearly as interested in who's going to lose to the Warriors next year as ESPN acts.

Thank God nobody watches ESPN anymore

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
People been giving me a hard time about Lebron all day because of my hat.

I dont like Lebron either, he wore a yankees hat to the world series when it was Boston vs Indians.

Fuck that guy, he aint a real Ohio guy. Also if you arent from NY and wearing a yankees hat, then you are a fag. At least pick Boston if you are picking a East Coast team.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you are from OH and you don't like Lebron, you probably have brain damage.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
People been giving me a hard time about Lebron all day because of my hat.

I dont like Lebron either, he wore a yankees hat to the world series when it was Boston vs Indians.

Fuck that guy, he aint a real Ohio guy. Also if you arent from NY and wearing a yankees hat, then you are a fag. At least pick Boston if you are picking a East Coast team.
Some of us were born to root for the Mets =/

• 1Solidarity