Where to download audiobooks?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone know a good torrent/whatever location to download audiobooks from now that pirate bay is dead? Ones where ratios are not necessary if possible. I hate doing that shit.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I found a bunch i was looknig for (see the Scifi book thread) at Kickass.so it can be a bitch to navigate but there is an audiobook section.

I am very interested in trying the subscription service at Scribd since they added audio books. I might try out the free month as there is no limit on the downloads. I have a huge backlog atm so i will mostly likely wait on the trial. Test it out and let me know !

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife bought me the 24 book package last year for my birthday. Its tough to tell the worth based on the outrageous price of audio books. I'd pay $60 or more for a 40+ hour RPG so if a 56 hour book is $35 then I think that's fair. I think the 24 month package comes out to like $10 a book. And you can buy them all at once. Don't have to do one per month.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
myanonamouse is good. Though they recently fucked me on invites and I'm not allowed to use mine anymore because I invited my friend twice two years with the old-guard's blessing.