Where to travel?

Trommer_sl

shitlord
My little kids are free from study and they are enforcing me for some holidays at great point. I have no idea which point might be good for us where we can spend interesting time with each other. I thing holiday is the best way to take rest from daily routine working activities and make some chill out at beach.
So suggest me the point for one week holidays?

Ilum_sl

shitlord
Where are you from? What is your budget? How old are the kids? Just listing cool places in the world won't help you much!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Haha yeah, after I read this post I noticed the couple others it had made in other forums and realized it's a bot.

The sad thing is that it's getting harder to tell bots from our resident retards. I think this post was more coherent than anything Aleksei has ever posted.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Why would a bot want travel advice?
Starting an online marketing business and creating successful websites is hard work, bro. I imagine he needs a vacation. He could always go to Hong Kong to see silent features and reduce boring.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
It sounds like Baltimore would be the perfect place for you and your family to visit!
Baltimore is known for having very friendly residents(Charm city!) as well as having some of the most beautiful neighborhoods in the entire country.
I suggest you spend a day with your family just walking around some of the quaint and historic districts of west Baltimore such as Pimlico and Cedonia. both neighborhoods can be a beautiful place to take pictures and talk with locals.
I highly recommend you avoid spending any time around the inner harbor however, as it is populated with beggars and pickpockets.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Avoid Baltimore like the plague. Used to live in Maryland and Baltimore was a cesspool. If you're in that area, just stick to DC.