Where To Watch Online

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Get all NFL games in 1080p:

In most of Europe, Gamepass costs several hundred euros. In the USA and Mexico, it's completely blocked. This makes it either expensive or impossible to get, unless you're from the Netherlands where it's absolutely free due to a promotion.

Here's how to make the NFL think you're from the Netherlands, giving you free access.

Short version for experts:
Obtain a VPN/Proxy from the Netherlands.
Enjoyhttp://gamepass.nfl.com. You can disconnect your VPN/Proxy any time after beginning the stream.

Long version for newbies:
Go to kepard.com and register an account. You don't need to download the software, and you don't need to pay. (I used an affiliate link in case someone can't read, but there's no need for you to pay)
Click settings (http://www.kepard.com/personal-vpn-settings/) and under "PPTP" click on your OS.
Follow the instructions, making sure to use this ip 95.211.186.223 for step 5 & 6. The NFL has blocked some of the others.
Connect to the VPN, and ensure that your IP address is from the netherlands by going here:http://whatismyipaddress.com/
Open a private browser to clear any cookies (firefox: ctrl + shift + p chrome: ctrl + shift + n) and start a stream athttp://gamepass.nfl.com
After the stream begins, disconnect from the PPTP connection you just created. If you don't do this, Kepard will boot you off after you've used your daily 30 free minutes. The NFL only checks your IP to begin the stream, so you'll continue to stream the rest of the game with no problems.
Ok, followed all of the steps for this, but then it is failing on verifying my login info... : /

Disp_sl

shitlord
Ok, followed all of the steps for this, but then it is failing on verifying my login info... : /
My buddy tried it yesterday too. Took a look at their blog and Kepard discontinued their free version starting yesterday, so you either need to pay for it from them or get a VPN from another site.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been trying all morning to register for mma-tv but whenever I click register I get a 404, anyone know if this is common?

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
I just wish the NFL would pull their heads out of their asses and make games more widely available after the deal with DirectTV expires. I live in northern MI and would love to be able to watch the Colts. When I was a DTV subscriber, I used to bite the bullet and just buy the NFL Sunday Ticket but now they I am on cable and could not use a dish due to trees, I just can't bring myself to pay the ridiculous fee to watch on my computer. It would be nice to able to PPV a single team on game day. Hopefully there is some model that works for the NFL other than the one that requires me to mortgage my house.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
This thread isn't super active, but anyone know a reliable way to spoof MLB.tv regarding where you're located? I'm dropping cable since I almost never watch it anymore, but I'd like to be able to watch Mariners games still.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know what's going on in that iframe where the schedule should be? It shows a log-in for another site, but when I look, I don't see a way to register. I just want to know what channels my games are on without clicking through them one by one since the descriptions of the channels don't always match up with what's actually being shown.

kudos

<Banned>
What's the best place to watch the Mayweather fight tonight from? Preferably 720p+

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The catch? Nothing, it's just an aggregator that collects links. If you can get acestream working you'll get some great quality, generally the flash links are not great quality.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
With Football season coming up I'm looking for a way to watch NFL Redzone online. I have Directv as my provider and fuck paying $330 for Sunday Ticket Max. Any suggestions?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty sure wiziwig has some links for it on Sundays. Or if you want better quality you can pay 10$ a month to the mma-tv site for a 720p stream I believe.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
All this is about streaming on a pc or tablet or mobile device right? Is there anyway to transfer the stream from my pc to my tv in the living room?