Where's my fucking snuggie

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's cold as hole and I'm trying to work, god damnit ham where's my snuggie.

Sterling

El Presidente
It isn't that we really want a snuggie. It's that we were promised a snuggy and Ham failed to deliver.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you didn't get your free papa johns pizza you're a stupid American Inventor, I've had like 4 pizzas free thanks to foh

fuck snuggies, i prefer forever lazies
rrr_img_17831.jpg

rrr_img_17831.jpg

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Yeah I remember getting at least 3 free pizzas from Papa Johns. But the snuggie? nope never got that. There were a few who claimed to have gotten one, but I think they were just full of shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No im not. Dude, im from jersey. The birthplace of real pizza. None of this merican pizza like pizza hut, domino and papa john can compare to the local mom n pop pizza in new jersey or new york. There is no trollinh in that. I tried papa john pepperoni pizza and it was bland and processed tasting. At least with a frozen pie from the supermarket I can customize with real ingredients

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
New York pizza is disgusting. It's greasy, it doesn't hold up.

How about you finish cooking it and actually let the crust get crispy.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, as you get closer to NYC and on the island, some of the places are hit-and-miss. Most of the pizza parlors in NJ are pretty good, though. Only issue I've had is there seems to be a slow encroachment of fakers, making pizza that's kind of bland and they all taste the same.

As far as the fast food pizzas (Papa John's, Pizza Hut, etc), a lot of the mom and pop places have just as good prices and the pies are larger, so unless the fast food types have some super deal, its not worth it.

oh yeah, and get Sutekh his fucking Snuggie already.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
its the water, that dirty ass water we have is the secret indredient why our pizza is more awesome than everyone else's, its also why NJ and NY has the best italian bread/bakeries.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I just had this pizza conversation about twice in the last three days. Driving me nuts that I can't find a good pizza place near where I am on the west coast. (Most San Fran/Redwood City/Palo Alto) I think I literally try a new one every week and I am always disappointed.

Except for Patxi's, because god damn their stuffed pizza is amazing. But I don't always want stuffed pizza; sometimes I just want big, floppy slices with ooey gooey cheese on them. How difficult is that? =(

Also, snuggies for all since it's relevant I guess.