White Collar

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Starts up again tonight!

Hope they drop the retarded "Neil gets angry at Peter for suspecting him when he does shit every week to deserve it" nonsense.

Titus Welliver? Nice!

Fazana_sl

shitlord
As much as I used to enjoy this, I think I've finally got bored of Neil and Mozzy being able to counterfeit everything on the planet between them.

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
Really enjoying this season. This week's episode, with the twist, was great.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Really enjoying this season. This week's episode, with the twist, was great.
I hate to be 'that guy' but the twist was obvious about 4 episodes ago because there was no one else it could possibly be. I think this is starting to run out of steam tbh. Neal does something bad, Suit gets all grumpy. Suit forgives and they bromance again. It is tired. They really need to shake it up. That being said it is still very decent TV.

faille

Molten Core Raider
bit of a limp way to end the series. Not sure this season was worth bothering with.
Still, sad to see it go since it was a pretty good heist show.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So he didn't get a girl, the money, or a partnership in crime. He simply went free.. which was exactly the deal he had a contract for. But hey, at least the kid was named after him after everyone went through mourning his fake death.

Good thing they never bothered to check the other rounds in the gun.

Ganthorn

N00b
I really thought they were going to go with he stays and keeps helping the FBI as a paid guy aftewards which would have been a better ending imo. He gives all the money to Mozzi and becomes Peters partner for real