White people problem: Too much money and what to do with it all?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is a truly serious post, am looking for some advice here. I'm going to get specific, so I'm going to spoil it if you don't want to be bothered with the specifics. But what I'm trying to figure out is -- what the fuck do you do when you have too much money?

Yes, I can invest it and I do, but I'm running into complex problems and legitimately don't know what to do. I'm now running into issues with feeling forced to keep over 250K in the bank on my business which is stupid, dumb, and something I shouldn't do but I dont know where else or what else to move this to. Anyway, onto specifics.

Currently, I have a lot invested with a financial advisor overseeing it (Very low fee of 0.29% and I don't want to have to deal with all of it), and have already maxed out I Bonds for the year (10k for me, 10k for wife, and we allocated 5k from our tax refund toward ibonds, so 25k this year). I have no savings account, but have a gigantic line of credit (750K, LOL) available for any emergency with a 0 balance so its unnecessary to get a savings account since I can access the line immediately if I even needed to.

I own two companies which we'll call my SL company and my real estate company. We have six rental properties at this point, so we're covered there - 2 of them are paid off so they are pure cash flow but I have no need to mortgage them because I dont need more cash but at the same time I have equity not being put to use but what can I even do with all this? Plus its not my equity, it's my real estate companies. Both kids college 529s have 150K in them (maybe I can fund this more, but they aren't even 10 yet...), I have around a quarter million in gold (St gaudens, beautiful coins btw), and several firearms. I have one employee at my company, and have a SEP 401K already maxed, and I also offer it to my employee (required to) but he doesnt want it.

Taxes are all done, and my business has about 236K in the bank, *after* I withdrew all my retained earnings through 2021 and simply threw into my brokerage account. Next month my business will break 250K in the bank, but I have no idea what to do with this money. It's not mine till 2022 taxes are done, and there's frankly nothing I need to buy or invest into the business. Wife's job handles health insurance, so this isn't an expense I need to bother with. She maxes every contribution to everything she can (ESPP, 401K, HSA, etc). She makes like 150k a year and her paycheck is like 1800 every 2 weeks lol.

What the fuck do I do? What CAN I do? I don't have long-term care prepared, maybe that? I don't need more houses, and we live in a nice place already and don't really wanna move on anywhere and investment homes as of recently are not a good buy in my eyes. I have tried to get my wife to be on board with a live-in nanny or at least a full time nanny to take care of all the bullshit house work, but my wife actually LIKES doing this shit so I can't. I've thought about buying a franchise of something, but I am completely spoiled on passive income since my SL business and real estate business are both passive income. I literally play video games 8 hours a day because there's nothing else I know to do. We have older cars, but they work, why would I buy new ones? (I have a 2012 and she has a 2015). Do I just talk to my financial advisor and say "derp, help me out here?".

Edit: I've thought about going to college just for the sake of learning new shit, but with the state of college today, I'd rather pay for an online lesson based solely on facts and not instructor based.

Any advice is appreciated.

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
viceland GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
FIRE?

Aka build up your net worth to the point where you don't have to work, run a business?

Xerge

<Donor>
Build an apartment building and be a cool landlord.

edit: interview ppl and only fill it with gamers

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Build an apartment building and be a cool landlord.

edit: interview ppl and only fill it with gamers

Actually, I was thinking when I was exploring franchises, owning one of these but it requires WAY too much work:

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
He's done that before in other mobile games, iirc

I spent $12,000 on idle heroes. Pretty dumb. But it's whatever. Obviously, I'm not going to do that again. I'd rather give GGG $12,000 and design 20 divination cards.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Become a politician or get heavily involved in politics.

Legit: How? My posting history already fucks me on that. And while I'd love to be a force for good (how we define good, not the social justice bullshit ways) I wouldn't have any fucking idea how to get started at that other than maybe start local?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I spent $12,000 on idle heroes. Pretty dumb. But it's whatever. Obviously, I'm not going to do that again. I'd rather give GGG $12,000 and design 20 divination cards.
Buy me a set of hiking gear for the appalachian trail next year.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Legit: How? My posting history already fucks me on that.

That and the furry fetish.

Even if you were to start local you'd have no chance entirely because of the furry thing

Candidate screening exists for that reason

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Bomb shelter with a swimming pool. And one of those sweet slide entrances hidden behind a statue or bookcase in your office library.

scrooge mcduck pool GIF

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
Legit: How? My posting history already fucks me on that. And while I'd love to be a force for good (how we define good, not the social justice bullshit ways) I wouldn't have any fucking idea how to get started at that other than maybe start local?

If you don't consider yourself an idealistic leader and don't have the passion, I wouldn't pursue it.

As for getting involved, you can look up political action groups in your area. They usually hold rallies, dinners, conventions for donations. Attending those to get a feel for candidates, or leaders, would be a good start. Once they know your wallet, they'll be much more receptive to your ideas and wishes.

Other ideas for what you can do is find local programs that help people, maybe donate for the construction of something that brings joy. A playground, digital learning center, etc.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
That and the furry fetish.

Even if you were to start local you'd have no chance entirely because of the furry thing

Candidate screening exists for that reason

Actually, the furry thing would work locally. But not on a state wide or national level for sure.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
If you don't consider yourself an idealistic leader and don't have the passion, I wouldn't pursue it.

As for getting involved, you can look up political action groups in your area. They usually hold rallies, dinners, conventions for donations. Attending those to get a feel for candidates, or leaders, would be a good start.
Once they know your wallet, they'll be much more receptive to your ideas and wishes.

I'll see, I've tried dangling the $2700 carrot in front of my congressman to not much interest. But I am not really an idealistic leader, but there are some things I'd love to see our political leaders focus more on.

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
I'll see, I've tried dangling the $2700 carrot in front of my congressman to not much interest. But I am not really an idealistic leader, but there are some things I'd love to see our political leaders focus more on.

Becoming part of a political action group and donating to them can sway them to push larger donations towards a cause you believe in.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Becoming part of a political action group and donating to them can sway them to push larger donations towards a cause you believe in.

I'll have to explore this then, I've never really looked at the random PACs in my area