Whites- Alan Davies

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just discovered this show. Pretty hilarious if you've ever spent a good amount of time in the service industry. You can certainly think of a person that fits every role.

Sucks it only lasted 1 season.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Love Davies, and there was some good characters, but I think the writing was too weak, not a whole lot of potential storylines with the way they set it up. But yeah, one of the better "mockumentary" shows of the last couple years.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That scene is epic. I must devour this content and firebomb whoever cancelled this show.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He needs to shut the fuck up and make more Johnathan Creek, one every two years is not good enough.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I only really know Davies from QI, which may be my favorite show, none of the services I have available to me ever has Johnathan Creek, though I'd like to see it.

Really, I need a way to just get British TV, as most stuff I watch is from there.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I only really know Davies from QI, which may be my favorite show, none of the services I have available to me ever has Johnathan Creek, though I'd like to see it.

Really, I need a way to just get British TV, as most stuff I watch is from there.
Johnathon Creek designs magic shows and uses those skills and his sherlock holmes style intelligence (total opposite of his QI persona) to solve locked room murder mysteries. It was on TV like 15 years ago but they make specials every now and again, including one next week.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Watched the first three episodes of Johnathan Creek and was kind of lukewarm to it honestly. Dunno if isn't for me or maybe the later ones are better, but didn't really grab me. Maybe will check out some more later.