Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
“A New York icon”
1713984683383.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
She's not the first gold digger to get merked and won't be the last. Jew boy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Gold digging pussy is risky pussy.

In OJ's "confession" he taped for Fox awhile back his version is that he squared up with him and took on a karate stance. He alluded to that being what caused his aggression toward him.

Most people here would have been like woah I'm out, not squared up to fight, regardless of what was going on. That being said his confession has changed versions twice if you cross reference it against his unofficial confession he made to a friend, so he's not very credible. I could def see a guy squaring up though and trying to get involved despite not really knowing the situation. Seems plausible.

Bald Brah

Bronze Squire
In OJ's "confession" he taped for Fox awhile back his version is that he squared up with him and took on a karate stance. He alluded to that being what caused his aggression toward him.

Most people here would have been like woah I'm out, not squared up to fight, regardless of what was going on. That being said his confession has changed versions twice if you cross reference it against his unofficial confession he made to a friend, so he's not very credible. I could def see a guy squaring up though and trying to get involved despite not really knowing the situation. Seems plausible.
OJ rushed them dressed like a ninja and wielding a big freaking knife. I'm sure he attempted something but nothing was going to save them except for Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
OJ rushed them dressed like a ninja and wielding a big freaking knife. I'm sure he attempted something but nothing was going to save them except for Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

Yep he'd never tell a version that would make him look bad. He even had a version where he didn't bring the knife and they had the knife.