Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The word is congratulations not congradulations.
YOU FUCKING MORON, GO BACK TO RECESS AND EAT YOUR SNACK PACKS, DO NOT COME TO THE RICKSHAW TRYING TO FLAME SOMEONE FOR SPELLING A WORD WRONG, WHEN ITS RIGHT. I KNOW THEY DO NOT USE BIG WORDS LIKE CONGRATULATIONS IN MR. FIG, BUT TRUST ME THIS IS HOW IT IS SPELT. SO NEXT TIME YOU"RE IN YOUR REMEDIAL ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE CLASS RAISE YOUR HAND AND ASK MS. DAISY HOW TO SPELL CONGRATULATIONS.

DUMBASS.

P.S. I <3 CAPS LOCK.

Worfless_foh

shitlord
sam, when you ask a question and no one wants to answer you, you can"t just assume you"re right and you are the supreme ruler, god you must have gotten your ass kicked a lot as a kid

and i"m refering to the dps questions, you asked then like five mins wen"t bye and you assumed that you were the shit AND THEN POSTED that you were the self titled shit

so i ask you mr. shit, why do you suck so much cock?

Snootay_foh

shitlord
VagedSZ said:
Congradulations on spelling congradulations wrong while calling someone retarded.
Congratulations on correcting someone wrong by spelling congratulations wrong while calling someone retarded for spelling congratulations correctly.

Fucking dumb ass.

KilyinRZ_foh

shitlord
I"ve been on RZ since date of release, don"t remember any "Lons". If you played on RZ, it must have been a brief stay.

Although, he"s probably right about one thing. SZ more than likely does have more PVP now. RZ is just downright fucking boring these days.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Sam you lose, a mob you will never see or kill. Kindly pack up your things and get the fuck out of here.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dude, fuck Sams petty claims to fame...check out the website he posts his images from:

http://www.nationwidemortgage.com/

Name : Sam Ferris
Tele : 408-578-3579
City/State : San Jose California
E-Mail :[email protected]

Works for...
Christenson Mortgage [40761]
Administrative Contact
Phone: 1-408-281-4216

This site generates 1 call every week or so without any effort at placement. Go to any search engine and type in "low rate mortgage" or "mortgage low rate" or "low mortgage rate" and see how high it comes out. This is a potential high placement site name for your mortgage firm.

I can sell you the name outright, or I can maintain the site for you on a commission basis.
Seems he is full of shit in every aspect of life.

Drinn_foh

shitlord
Karae said:
Here ya go, fag. Only level 67 but you get the drift.
Ummm, I see fot7 and hov in your buff window, the "that"s not really soloing" nazis are gonna say you cheated. however, Sam did just get pwned

VagedSZ_foh

shitlord
Went to RZ after VZ went coin only, Didn"t like it though, went back to VZ. Then went SZ -

Sz is better for it"s ruleset, the people are the same on all the servers though.