Who has top single person burst dps server-wide

Ok I am going to accept that from Karae. I will say that everything Karae has in the game is greater than everything I have in the game.

Karae 1
DeathWalker 0

I"ll be back to continue the battle when I down a level 68 mob.

None other have posted a SS so I don"t conceed that to anyone else including furor.

I don"t know about buffs from other classes but this time I let it slide and take the loss, next time its self buffs only. Also next time you will be required to outline the tactics you used to take the mob down, as will I to make sure you didn"t have 10 guys take the mob to 1/10th health and then log or mem wipe it or whatever, and next time you have to provide logs from the start of the battle to the finish, as do I. Anyone who posts any more SS in this thread is going to have to follow those requirments, but there is no need to one loss is sufficient so I cannot claim to be the best.

Sure if I was starting a guild I would take furor over me, but lets say you wanted to do the trial of execution and you were say a level 65 chanter. Would you take Furor or 5 of my guys? Furor and one other person (any one other person) could never do the trial of execution, you would have ZERO chanch to get through it. With my guys and a level 65 chanter we could pbaoe our way though with a high probability of sucess.

I belive I have stated enough times that Furor can take any one of my guys with ease. But all 6 of my guys are superior to anyone except Karae. 50 > 6 > 1 its not hard. Sure some single toons can beat me now, and some multiboxers can also, but when my gimp 55 wizards hit 65 and tons of AA and super spells it won"t be much of a contest.

I really don"t think that someone from a Blewbee server is in a position to talk about a PvP server, people who play on Sullon Die 10 times to every one time you die. You do a raid on Sullon you have to not only contend with the mobs but some enemy bard or monk or whatever tring to train your group.

You guys on the Blewbee servers are collaberators, you form a group to work toward a common goal, your strenght flows from your numbers. On Sullon we are competitors we long in, we fight, we win or we die, we log out, we log back in and fight some more. You just have no concept of how even trying to get the smallest thing done gets sidetracked by enemies in no time.

When a collaberator meets a competitor on the field of battle the collaberator loses.

By the way none of my toons are ebayed, I took everyone from level one to where they are now and I have a level 40 warrior I retired. No other person have ever logged on one of my toons.

As for Ruin and Tenaj, when he quit who do you think got almost every piece of droppable items he had, and all his plat? Well that would be me.

Yes furor has been around since beta whereas I have been around since a bit before sullon went live. Vel also was around a lot longer than I was. He is now retired. I don"t know much about you guys but I belive that furor is a lot younger than I am, at some point job and family are going to look a bit more important to him than pixilized first person role playing characters. At that point he will retire. On the other hand I am here today, and I am here to stay.

You play EQ 5 hours a night, I play EQ 5 hours a night
You work 40 hours a week, I play EQ 40 hours a week
You spend 20 hours with family a week, I play EQ 20 hours a week.

Its only a matter of time before people move on and the MIGHTY DEATHWALKER is Supreme!

I beat you down once, I beat you down twice,
I beat you so bad, it was nothing nice.
I"ll beat you on slow, I"ll beat you on fast,
And as you well know, you"ll come in dead last.

teauvian_foh

shitlord
I"ll be back to continue the battle when I down a level 68 mob
It doesn"t work that way. Karae killed the mob using one character, you would use 6. Thus, you would have to kill a level 68 mob using only one of your characters.

Its everything I have in the game against everything you have in the game. I don"t ask you to take off 5/6th of your items. Dont ask me to take away anything i have in the game. By even asking you agree that 6 are stonger then one which is patataclly obvious to anyone. Are 6 furors stonger then 1 furor?

How many times do we go through the same words with different posters.

When I log in on Sullon and have all my six toons with me only a Blewbee Poon would say "Oh Mr. DeathWalker would you please log 5 of your guys so that I can attack you one v one?".

Lets try this example. I challenge you to a car race. I have a car that cost 100,000 bucks all maxed out for racing and you have a 500 bucks beat up volkswagon. YOu say this isn"t fair you have a better car!

I don"t have to go DOWN to your level to compet with you, you are not obligated at the BotB to delevel your toon to the lowest level of others in teh contest. if you want to try and win with a level 59 against 60;s thats cool but don"t ask the 60s to dumb down to your level.

If you want to come UP to my level and run 6 toons yourself thats cool, if I can do it so can you, but I am not going DOWN to your level to compete with you.

If anyone challenged FoH Guild with Guild that was 10 people to a guild war would FoH have to come down to my level and deguild all but 10 people? And if FoH"s 10 people lost to their 10 people would that mean that their guild is superior to FoH.

Karae_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:

I don"t know about buffs from other classes but this time I let it slide and take the loss, next time its self buffs only.
I can do it unbuffed and post a SS if you"d like...

Alamando_foh

shitlord
Sam DeathWalker said:
Lets try this example. I challenge you to a car race. I have a car that cost 100,000 bucks all maxed out for racing and you have a 500 bucks beat up volkswagon. YOu say this isn"t fair you have a better car!
Horrible, horrible example. A better example would be a competition of who could pull more weight. I use one car, you use 6. While 6 cars can obviously pull more than one car, that one car might be better than any individual car of yours.

Many people have conceded that your 6 characters can do more than any other *individual* character. However, you keep insisting that you"re a better player because you use 6 characters to accomplish your goals while the majority of people use 1.

Yes, your 6 characters are better than 1. Is that good enough for you?

Karae na I will accept it you didn"t look so low on health that it would make any real difference, but as the competition heats up and higher level mobs are attempted it might make a difference, also we had no real rulz in place prior to your SS so its not fair to make them up after the fact.

Well right 6 is greater then one but the one could be greater then the best one of the 6. Seems clear enough to me.

Then again Karae has proven that 1 can beat 6 so.....

Pils/Citra_foh

shitlord
1. Any PVP event where you put 6 characters VS one character is lame....it should be an even contest. I consider any PvP stupid though because none of those skills help you advance in the game and EQ is not balanced for PvP....but that"s another story.

2. If FoH has multi-boxers, how Furor decides loot is up to Furor....however in most guilds the primary gets loot...that is ONE character.....the secondary gets rot loot....that being loot that no primaries need. The reasoning behind this is both people spent the same amount of time on the raid.

3. Using 6 characters to kill a mob is generally not considered "soloing" however if you wish to use that term go ahead, however 99.99% of the EQ population defines solo"ing as one character taking down a blue mob or better. Any wizard, druid, ranger, bard can take down a level 62+ mob that doesn"t summon. The only difference between you and them is you can do summoning mobs. My brother kills level 67 mobs but he does it SOLO as in just his bard...and he isn"t the only one killing 65+ mobs using just one character. Taking down a 65 mob using 6 characters, we do that every day for exp, it"s called a group. We just have 6 people control the characters seperate.

4. Your not the first guy to play 6 characters....we have some on veeshan, one is named Eudas, and he would own your ass....it wouldn"t even be close to a contest.

5. Characters aren"t measured by your DPS, True you out DPS Furor....Furor has the job of tanking a mob....not doing DPS. Just as my job as a cleric is to heal the tank, DPS is not a part of my job at all. Under your fucked up logic...no guilds should ever invite clerics to raids...thier DPS just doesn"t measure up.

6. Multi-boxing causes perormance issues. I can multi-box and play both my characters "good" but I can"t play both of them "great". Also because of inferior gear and AA"s gimps tend to die alot faster, especially on AE fights.

Why would you WANT to play more then one character? Why make a group of say war, wiz, wiz, clr, enc, rng....all of your own when you can have 5 people play the other characters for you? Sure you get less loot...but you know what? It"s OK because the other characters in your group get equipped for free, sometimes while your sleeping.

I 2-box because I can"t find an enchanter to group with me sometimes.....that"s why I 2-box. I don"t do it for additional loot, or bragging rights. I do it so I can do what I want to do without waiting for someone to fill that slot.

I have 9 accounts I can log in, between me and my IRL brothers, most of whom have left EQ, Some of their accts have been under my name since EQ went public, because they were too young to pay for themselves. None were purchased. Does that make me your superior? I mean I can make a decent group...All of them are level 60+ Hell my sig is out dated I have clr 65 w/145 AA, and Enc 65 w/35AA...my next youngest brother is a 65 Bard 60 AA, then next is 63 Sk 30AA, then warrior 65 80AA, All have pretty decent equipment. I could list the others, but there would be no point. Because someone else would just list off more...and it wouldn"t make a bit of difference.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Whats your next argument BotB isnt PvP lol.......
I"d just like to add..

Sam, your PvP cronies have been using this argument for years.

It still makes me laugh that PvP players think jousting is some sort of hard-learned skill. I played on Tallon Zek for a year and a half and I think I was somewhere in the range of level 7 (give or take 6 leves) when I figured out how to joust.

Here"s the secret for all you no-skill-having-bluebies: *drumroll* You depress the "A" key on your keyboard when your enemy is within striking distance. I"m sure the "Inner Circle of PvP Delegates" will revoke my liscence to call people poons for having released this l33t info.

Also, the secret sauce in Big Macs is Thousand Island dressing and the CIA killed Kennedy.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
OK SAM i went into plane of fire tonight and solo"d a mob youll never see he con"d red to me so my best bet is he is level 95. I have enclosed a screenshot for your please here. Hope you enjoy your new background motherfucker.

A little bit of background info-

10characters

10-boxed

2clerics- Jarqui (61), Channy(60)

2enchanters- Shaky(63), Arclod(62)

6wizards- Totea(63) Cropa(62) Hotare(62) Uoira(64) Goiae(60) Lutora (60)

single wizard DPS that i calculated from this log clip - 6715.64*
all 6 characters used the same spell durring this AE, so assuming they all hit at about the same time (off a tad do to lag/my movement delay)

equation im using to find total DPS of my wizards-

6715.64(the single wizard DPS) x 6(number wizards nuking)= 40293.84*

this is an aswer given by this math and is correct through this math, it may not be the actual DPS but its my boxed DPS that im estimating from the log taken

now back to my character"s

Clerics buffed with BoA and Enchanters Runed all characters and KEI"d. The clerics used Group CH. The enchaters used color skew and color slant to keep the mobs stunned, the wizards chain casted Jyll"s wave of heat.

The zone i did this in was OS. I did it here for a few reasons-
1. was only me and another in the zone
2. Low level mobs ensuring little to no resists
3. i know OS very well and a lot of the little bug paths.

For the Log i left others spell casts and such on. i will try to post the clip of my log i used in the next reply but it might be too big.

*- retreaved from a clip i couldnt find a place to make the PBAE last 1 minute let alone more than 20sec...clip is from 2 waves of AE which were repeated flawlessly untill all mobs were dead.

you may be wondering what my set up is -
5 computers, alienware Area 51"s with 2instances of EQW on each. a swivel chair with the wheels removed bolted down to a piece of plywood so i can turn in circles to get to my computers and do this feet, lots of practice makes close to perfect. with the correct macros i achieve an almost robotic effiency.

Regime_foh

shitlord
wow this thread actually made me stop jerking off too Use your Illusion 2 and eating Michelina home dinners.

All we need is a guest apperance by that Fansy Character and we have ourselves a contender for Uno.

peace

Janus_foh

shitlord
Okay, Sam, I know this has already been said, but your a fag. Jesus christ what a fuckin moron. Philosophical errors in your position are uncountable. Here"s one, if you can solve it and find a way out I"ll give you the next.

You have made an unsupported philosophical equivacation, namely that identity carriers through the meta-universe. I disagree, I feel the metaphysical limits of EQ disvalidate this position. Demonstrate to us the validity of your argument.

Any questions on languagei (f this question"s language seems to obscure) I will be happy to answer.

Obviously, if you cannot demonstrate the above said validity, we can conclude that not only can you not take down anyone in duels, (I am the best PVPer loses its meaning) but also that you dont have the highest burst damage (I would become meaningless in that statement) and that you can never possibly take down the highest mob alone (alone becomes meaningless).

I await your reply with baited breath.

moved this to the Rickshaw Hall of Fame?

Did the Cowboys retire Emmit Smith"s jersey his second year playing football?

Did the Hall of Fame admit Walter Payton after the Superbowl in 1984?

NO.

This damn thread doesn"t even have any star ratings! Don"t move this shit for three more weeks MINIMUM. If Sam kills himself, it loses all eligibility for Hall of Fame status a la Pete Rose. All we can do right now is take a wait and see attitude.

200MPHBMW_foh

shitlord
Furor Planedefiler said:
moved this to the Rickshaw Hall of Fame?

Did the Cowboys retire Emmit Smith"s jersey his second year playing football?

Did the Hall of Fame admit Walter Payton after the Superbowl in 1984?

NO.

This damn thread doesn"t even have any star ratings! Don"t move this shit for three more weeks MINIMUM. If Sam kills himself, it loses all eligibility for Hall of Fame status a la Pete Rose. All we can do right now is take a wait and see attitude.
Wait, since this is back in the rickshaw, does that mean this is the first post ever to be rickshawed twice?

Zent_foh

shitlord
Sam:

You"re a fucking idiot on so many levels it"s difficult to even address you like a normal human being. Do you think people keep posting because they care about your fag-band of merry wizads? I originally avoided posting just because I had some fucking pitty for you, GG putting your RL name and phone # out there for everyone, that was wise. I would highly suggest you stick to your craftmatic adjustable bed and run back to SZ. Good luck with that bursting DPS, virus infested prostitutes, and being terrible at a game that in all honesty requires a terrible minimum amount of skill to play.

Cheers!