• Choice B

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i would fuck lena dunham over rosie odonnell. i probably would fuck rosanne barr over rosie, in other words, why post this?

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
download (5).jpg

How I feel when you guys argue Subjectivity.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Objective truth is the foundation on which the subjective experince is built. Our experience can color the reality we see but the reality is still the basis for everything.

Best post in thread. Might as well close it now.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
There are definite things were more attracted to, like symmetry, youthfulness, eye position, body shape, cheek bone height and prominance, chin shape, hip width, even color and health of hair are all objective ways we judge someones beauty, usually in less than a second.

Write it down what is the definition of beauty is. What skin color /hair color.

The fact that it varies from person to person is what makes it subjective.

Knowing and feeling it are the actual definitions of subjective.

Do you guys even words?

Objective:(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Write it down what is the definition of beauty is. What skin color /hair color.

The fact that it varies from person to person is what makes it subjective.

Knowing and feeling it are the actual definitions of subjective.

Do you guys even words?

Objective:(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

Its not really subjective though. There is a "core" that makes others attractive. Its science, bro. Its been studied over and over. The nuances is what you are arguing about, those are the subjective things. Sure, not everyone likes blondes, or some like big tits and small asses, or others like big asses and small tits. Some like blue eyes, some like brown, but the core tennants usually dont change. They are bread into us to pick mates that exhume health so our offspring will be healthy.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
You will find Rosie OD attractive if she were the only women stuck in island with you.

Even the standards of beauty you have right now are socially conditioned, and therefore not objective.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Maybe, and thats a big maybe since i still have my rosy palmer available, i would fuck her, but i would still think shes a fat unnatractive slob. That has nothing to do with this argument.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
This is what made @Royal the best poster of female nakedness in the history of FoH. I can't post a chick if I don't think she's sort of hot, while Royal posted all types of girls (except the fatties @Adebisi) and without that what are you left with? You're left with me and Ryanz posting perfect hotties and that is dull.

Make no mistake, Royal is the king of screenshots. His taste is quite literally impeccable.

Status
Not open for further replies.