Who is more fucked up, Antarius or J49?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Initially I thought I was a no-brainer that it was ol' dead eyes, Mr. Antarius, that had the most unhealthy relationship with women. But lately I am not so sure.

J49 has really stepped up his game lately. Banging whores in his house while his wife is in the hospital with his sick kid during the holidays is next level material.

Someone also brought up the idea that J49's wife/kids don't exist, and it didn't seem that improbable. His potential as a sociopath is growing.

I submit to you, rr bros, a simple question with two options. Who is more fucked up?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
rSNS1pv.gif

Gravy

Bronze Squire
J49 has really stepped up his game lately. Banging whores in his house while his wife is in the hospital with his sick kid during the holidays is next level material.
That was so absurd I figured it to be a troll. I can't imagine anyone being either that fucking stupid, or that fucking dickheaded. Maybe I'm naive.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Not all that familiar with Antarius' story, but the idea that J49 can't even see how anything he is doing is even remotely wrong (because no wife BJs!!) is the scariest part of all of it.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was so absurd I figured it to be a troll. I can't imagine anyone being either that fucking stupid, or that fucking dickheaded. Maybe I'm naive.
Maybe he needs that extra edge to get off on the experience now. The thrill of just banging hookers in his car has worn off.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Boy I must be out of touch, I have no clue wtf this is about.
J49 bangs crack whores (see the My New Dating Pool thread in SS) with money from kickbacks, primarily because his wife won't give him head. He also has set the world record for number of male orgasms with ejaculate multiple times (according to his self-reporting). Antarius bangs hookers when he can't pick-up women with his PUA inspired skills. Also one of them was a tranny, he found out when s/he showed up to his house and he went through with it anyway. Then posted about it. Some people on the board think he is a sociopath who can never have a real relationship with women (see the Redpill thread in SS).

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
J49 bangs crack whores (see the My New Dating Pool thread in SS) with money from kickbacks, primarily because his wife won't give him head. He also has set the world record for number of male orgasms with ejaculate multiple times (according to his self-reporting). Antarius bangs hookers when he can't pick-up women with his PUA inspired skills. Also one of them was a tranny, he found out when s/he showed up to his house and he went through with it anyway. Then posted about it. Some people on the board think he is a sociopath who can never have a real relationship with women (see the Redpill thread in SS).
Hmm,Thanks. I will go back to being ignorant of these kinds of things :p

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
While I appreciate that you took the time to write that... and please understand this isn't directed at you...

NO ONE. GIVES. A SHIT.

Seriously.

I'm speaking for the silent majority that come to SS to look at FSR, the vid thread, and maybe rub one out to the PGT. Every now and then, some people say some amusing stuff. Every now and then, we get a different thread that's funny. But by and large, no one keeps track of which person on a MESSAGE BOARD has claimed to have the biggest e-penix this week. Don't get me wrong: I'm all for community. I'm all for funny. But starting a thread that's based on the idea that you're keeping up with wtf two other people have claimed about themselves in two other threads? Dude... that's like... god-tier "get-a-life" status.

Pic unrelated.

rrr_img_86768.jpg