Who is more fucked up, Antarius or J49?

Trollicious_sl

shitlord
the internet, especially anonymous internet, is about entertainment. if you have serious thoughts/issues/complaints/conniption fits or other issues with j49, go kill yourself. no seriously. there are rapists, murderers, dictators, famine, politics destroying people, etc in the world and you cry and bitch and moan about some fucking guy who bangs whores who you don't know, or will ever know, over the internet. GO KILL YOURSELF. thanks.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dude, the tranny thing was 5 years ago (maybe longer?) at this point. I am a single, productive member of society earning my money without resorting to fraud or embezzlement, with no kids (both glad and sad I dodged that bullet with my ex). There is no contest. I had a few fucked up relationships and a few stupid encounters because of prostitution being illegal in this country and most prostitutes being drug users... But, I try to find "good" women that are just single mothers or something looking for a few extra bucks for Christmas or whatever, and only when I'm having a dry spell from online dating AND not in a relationship. I don't make the mistake of the whores needing my cash as a sign they are in love with me or even lust after me... but I am working on my body and it's not like I'm a fat lazy smelly slob, I do believe that the majority of them enjoy spending time with me. If they obviously don't, I don't become a repeat customer. I provide some of my stories online, A) because I used to require advice from the people on this message board in order to 1) get laid and 2) avoid the crazy, and B) Some of the stories have humorous value.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Basically, this is a battle between redpillers and johns?

Do they still make celebrity deathmatch?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
the internet, especially anonymous internet, is about entertainment. if you have serious thoughts/issues/complaints/conniption fits or other issues with j49, go kill yourself. no seriously. there are rapists, murderers, dictators, famine, politics destroying people, etc in the world and you cry and bitch and moan about some fucking guy who bangs whores who you don't know, or will ever know, over the internet. GO KILL YOURSELF. thanks.
Shouldn't you kill yourself for being upset about people being upset about someone banging crack whores on the internet?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
While I appreciate that you took the time to write that... and please understand this isn't directed at you...

NO ONE. GIVES. A SHIT.

Seriously.

I'm speaking for the silent majority that come to SS to look at FSR, the vid thread, and maybe rub one out to the PGT. Every now and then, some people say some amusing stuff. Every now and then, we get a different thread that's funny. But by and large, no one keeps track of which person on a MESSAGE BOARD has claimed to have the biggest e-penix this week. Don't get me wrong: I'm all for community. I'm all for funny. But starting a thread that's based on the idea that you're keeping up with wtf two other people have claimed about themselves in two other threads? Dude... that's like... god-tier "get-a-life" status.

Pic unrelated.

rrr_img_86768.jpg
5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not familiar with either of those gentlemen. is that good or bad? oh and it isnt difficult to pick up hookers. all you need is a car and some money.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I didn't know anything about Antarius' lovelife story.
So....time to make a thread, Antarius...

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I thought the gwbyh and red pill threads were basically Antarius: unplugged

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I'm not going to shit up more threads than what I already do with stories from my personal life. I'm still expecting this one to be shawed soon, or at least forgotten and scrolled well off the first page soon. And yes, most of my early stuff was posted on fohguild's gwbyht, but there were a few juicy stories that got lost on the first transition site before rerolled.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Been a while since I've followed any of J49s antics. Did he ever post a pic of one of his whores holding a RR sign or anything?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's a tough call, but I'm giving the nod to the red piller. Mainly because J49 isn't trying to convince anyone that they are dumb for not doing what he does. Whatever else he says to himself to justify it (helping the girls, wife doesn't give BJs) at least he knows what he's doing is wrong. Well, except maybe the kickbacks.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Red Pill-style thinking has gained some serious traction on these forums over the last little while because of Gamergate, so I'm not surprised to see these kind of results.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Red Pill-style thinking has gained some serious traction on these forums over the last little while because of Gamergate, so I'm not surprised to see these kind of results.
Are you trolling or just that fucking stupid to actually think that?

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Neither, but I figured I'd give you guys another thread to pretend that yours is the only valid viewpoint. I am the gift that keeps on giving.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Neither, but I figured I'd give you guys another thread to pretend that yours is the only valid viewpoint. I am the gift that keeps on giving.
Yeah, I've often thought of you as this forums equivalent of a sexually transmitted disease.