Who is this streamer and what game is this?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
game.jpg

NT

• 2Moron
  • 1Hodjing
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
google says overwatch, and their name is Gambit isn't it? top right?
Yeah, I thought so too and tried to google "Gambit streamer" and didn't get a hit. (FYI, I don't watch Twitch or any of those platforms so I didn't know if Gambit was who was streaming this or that was some other thing... LoL... go ahead and make fun, it's okay, but I'm THAT ignorant about streaming platforms and the GUI shown).

This is a screenie from a video that ended up on my hard-drive from a year ago and I really want to find the source of the vid... it hit me hard with what's going on IN the video but this is literally the only thing you can see in the video because the person talking is off-camera and that guy there is just listening so I'm just trying to find out where this is from if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance!

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

well the video you pulled it from, is almost certainly going to have more context.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
well the video you pulled it from, is almost certainly going to have more context.
It really doesn't, because what they're talking about has nothing to do with gaming or the streamer. That's why I'm finding it hard to find out the source of the video heh. What you see is honestly 100% of the information I have too :)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
He's actually Nick Fuentes.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He's actually Nick Fuentes.
Um...

edit - That'd be amazing if Nick was on here though... dude is the funniest political commentator in the world. Love the guy.

Last edited:
  • 1Seriously?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can't even remember where I got the clip (and I CAN upload it to my YouTube channel to share it, but I don't want to because... just trust me... it's 0 additional information).

Here's a hint why I'm curious about it's source and care about it so much... it was livestreamed on 01/06/21.

'nessa likes them young and beta
I have an embarrassing list that I actually DO have TV-crushes on if you care to know and it may surprise. Ask me in my thread, this ain't the place. If not, okay... good with that too.

Witless

Trakanon Raider
It would be a long shot, but he seems to be running a donation. In the video watch for donation/follower/subscriber pop-ups. Send that person a message on twitch and see if they reply with who the streamer is.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That's Legday I think? Or something like that? He does european contenders casting along with lemonkiwi. Maybe china too?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Manessa, have you ever considered live streaming while gaming or doing podcasts?
I don't game heavily like most of you do, so no. Plus, I think if I was free-associating talking (and I'd be talking... live-streamers who don't talk are doing NOTHING, then probably wonder why no one subs to them) about things while gaming, I'd get cancelled in short order... I'm far-right dude; people and platforms cancel people like me...

...but I'd argue on a podcast about religion, the culture war, or politics any place or time... I love that; or meet someone IRL to be on film to argue about those things too. I love debate.

THAT'S IT... thanks! /thread

She is totally wrong, but for context, as I said above:
it was livestreamed on 01/06/21.
...so all this person saw on TV was, in her distorted race-based view (like 98% of our melanin marinated mensch), a bunch of "white supremacists" about to take over the country . I just felt really sad hearing this and I downloaded it *somewhere* shortly after it was streamed and recently opened it (I have soooo much crap on my HD; I will never be able to organize and file my stuff that I've downloaded)...

rgwrgw.jpg

LOL - "ey kid... I'm a computah... stop all the downloadin"

But I wanted to find out who she was and send her a message if I could find her... telling her that while I empathized with her fear (you know, being a marginalized [/eye-roll] person not by choice too), that her fears of this world are illusions.

Thanks Wade. I owe ya a blowjob free lunch courtesy of my sponsor, Popeyes.

• 1Like

Caliane

dont cyberstalk that person... its not going to help anything. there is no scenario on earth where, "I heard you on some rando stream, and decided to track you down, and send you a private message. I hear your pain, but also its based all on lies by mass media conspiracy" is going to received well.

• 1Like