Who plays regular EQ (non progression) and what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played every EQ Emu out there but I've been checking out real EQ recently and having fun with it.

Some stuff I don't like, the nerf to trains makes it harder to PL, the pay to win aspect, etc. But mostly I'm having fun. The thing that blows my mind about this game is that if you don't care about rushing to be level 105 and play with everyone else, then there is literally years of content to play through, even for a hardcore player.

I play as a 6 box, recently switched to just 3 instead and paid for a sub to get the uber merc, but I've ditched it and gone back to my 6 box again. Exp is slow because my guys don't have good gear but I'm still making progress and I'm thinking of buying some exp potions.

I want to see all the content as I level up and eventually I will group with people in the 90+ stages, but I have no idea what people do in the high levels.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
I played every EQ Emu out there but I've been checking out real EQ recently and having fun with it.

Some stuff I don't like, the nerf to trains makes it harder to PL, the pay to win aspect, etc. But mostly I'm having fun. The thing that blows my mind about this game is that if you don't care about rushing to be level 105 and play with everyone else, then there is literally years of content to play through, even for a hardcore player.

I play as a 6 box, recently switched to just 3 instead and paid for a sub to get the uber merc, but I've ditched it and gone back to my 6 box again. Exp is slow because my guys don't have good gear but I'm still making progress and I'm thinking of buying some exp potions.

I want to see all the content as I level up and eventually I will group with people in the 90+ stages, but I have no idea what people do in the high levels.

85+ House of Thule is fucking awesome. I recommend anyone coming back to EQ just focusing on leveling then at 85 turn off auto AA enable and progress through the content of HoT, 4 tiers of group content and it's a blast. Finishing up tier 3 atm.

Last edited:

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Is making stupid threads some sort of release for you after all that pent up energy in the shaw?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Is making stupid threads some sort of release for you after all that pent up energy in the shaw?

Pretend to be normal
Make eq related threads
Say something dumb
Get called out
Start multi quoting
Shaw
Repeat

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tuco still plays on live, I think, posted his 6-box set-up a while back.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
All of you are welcome to not click on the thread and let others who do play EQ post here.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Thanks to this great country I am also welcome to tell you to go eat shit and fuck off back to your island.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you don't like qwertys (who may or may not be a faggot) posts then report them all

• 3Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users
85+ House of Thule is fucking awesome. I recommend anyone coming back to EQ just focusing on leveling then at 85 turn off auto AA enable and progress through the content of HoT, 4 tiers of group content and it's a blast. Finishing up tier 3 atm.
Thanks! I have no idea what that is but I read about it and it sounds good. I also read that after that you can do some quests in Feerrot.

Pretend to be normal
Make eq related threads
Say something dumb
Get called out
Start multi quoting
Shaw
Repeat
What have I ever said that is dumb? Give me an example. I multi quote to insult people who insult me first. Just look at the replies to this thread, I have plenty to go at.

Thanks I'll use that. I did search but thread title made it sound outdated. Notice how people can insult me but I can't insult them back. Because of what it says in my sig.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Notice how people can insult me but I can't insult them back. Because of what it says in my sig.

I don't think a_skeleton_03 is involved in it at all. Its more of that hivemind stuff than anything else.

A side effect from dogpiling is exceptional circumstances made for certain posters based on their perceived post history, regardless of how old or whatever happened recently because entertainment comes first and foremost, and when they've got a bitch, they've got a bitch. I'd liken the effect to a tainted jury pool by the media in a murder case if I had to describe it further.

Basically all amods (save for @AngryGerbil and the F-16's) are under the influence of the media. a_skeleton_03 is your Jane Velez-Mitchell. Special interest groups-- whose lust and thirst for entertainment knows no bounds. Hit 'er hard. Drain the swamp.

Last edited:
a_skeleton_03 is the one who banned me from some thread for saying less than what was said in this thread to me. Hivemind or not, this forum has a big clique of dickheads. I reported these posts and the report was rejected. But I have been banned and shawed for less. I don't even know why most of these people visit this forum, because it isn't to talk about games.

What is stupid about this thread? Give me one reason. And are you the cunt who rejects the reports because you are now a mod? What a fucking joke this forum is.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
If you want to know who the amods are, you can see them under the staff members from the members link. Skanda is not one of them.

Regarding the thread itself, there are several threads dealing with eq, pick one and use it, no need to open multiple redundant threads.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
What is stupid about this thread?

You.

Since your release you've managed to start two retarded and irrelevant threads about EQ while totally ignoring the two already active threads that ancient game has. This thread here could be answered simply by opening those two already existing threads and looking at who posts. Your "Save EQ" thread was just totally pointless drivel (P.S. I voted for all the options I know you'd hate).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Don't worry qwertt when you reported me I got in trouble so at least some mods are on your side

Status
Not open for further replies.