Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This contest was never about the tranny thread or vanessa.

This contest was about who can handle the banter and who cannot.

I can, no matter the heat level it rises to.

So so many of the rest of you cannot.

I made it clear that I was just trolling the tranny thread over a week ago and stopped, with clear indication I was done by the way, before keg got butthurt and tried this stunt to get revenge for his failure on the tanoomba and pedophile fiascos, but if Vanessa Vanessa would like an honest and sincere apology, of course I will be happy to give one. Not out of fear of being banned if I do not, because I won't be, but actually because I did go a bit overboard in the tranny thread, and I knew I was going overboard at the time.

Because Im a cunt, but an honest cunt.
What you did wasn't banter, it was annoying drivel.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What I did was troll a mostly dead thread for a few days and then leave it.

What you did was get butthurt about it over a week later.

In internet terms that's like getting mad that people won't leave Britney Spears alone.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ya but oblio was always cool calm and collected (with the exception of calling me toxic the other day). Everyone else is being their normal selves, but he's crawling into the gutter with ya'll. Are we witnessing a metamorphosis???

View attachment 123595

pain creates shitposters... this exciting development will be going into my thesis on if shitposting is genetic or learned.

The real reason I was shit posting at a Hodj Rate yesterday was the banner. The banner was only good for a day & thus I had to make hay while the sun was shining. The pain could very well have played a part in my willingness to shit post, but really it was mostly time line based. I felt you needed to know the truth for your thesis, I do not want you to use corrupted data.

EDIT: Holy Shit 109-11

ROFL!!!!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The real reason I was shit posting at a Hodj Rate yesterday was the banner. The banner was only good for a day & thus I had to make hay while the sun was shining. The pain could very well have played a part in my willingness to shit post, but really it was mostly time line based. I felt you needed to know the truth for your thesis, I do not want to use corrupted your data.

Its okay bro.

I understand.

I would have done the same thing in your position.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No one actually.
Hodj should just stop hodjing threads

Have you ever heard the story of the scorpion and the frog?

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
the scorpion stings the frog. The frog sinks and they both drown.
Hodj shitposts for 30 pages about it and when he finally takes
his meds and is asked why, he replies "Its my nature..."

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It isn't about banning anyone.

Its about Keg and oblio, picasso and tolan and dicktrickle's butthurt at a_skeleton_03 for owning them all for a week, especially Keg, and Keg desperately seeking to assuage his ego by making shit up to troll with.

You've mentioned me twice in this thread and I have no idea why. It's not like this vote is going to be enforced. And I don't have any issues with a_skeleton_03, so it makes even less sense when you throw him in to it.

Buy and sell used stuff in the United States - letgo

• 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
but if Vanessa Vanessa would like an honest and sincere apology, of course I will be happy to give one.

For the lulz, I should say "yes, you owe me this... so DO IT" and then make it a sig as if I was wearing your failure like a designer necklace, but that's NOT what I really want at all. I just wanted you to stop with the diarrhea posts... I think I'm not alone on this. To be crystal clear, I mean the obsessive reply after reply after reply, all just full of useless flaming and general garbage. You can express a dislike in who I am. You can express disgust about what I look like. You can literally tell me I'm the most abhorrent piece of shit you've ever seen/met/known and I should kill myself. That's completely fine... for some reason though you take it to this cringe level where it's not funny, edgy, sharp, or witty; it's flat-out annoying and cumbersome.

I appreciate your candor on the topic in hindsight when you called yourself a cunt. Your self-assessment was completely accurate. Personally, I don't hold grudges, and I don't want or need an apology, but, I mean this: thank you for offering.

If I may venture a guess, I think you saw an easy target in me and tried very hard to be the hard-nosed instigator, and saw yourself as that guy who is the brazen mouthpiece, and would have others rally behind you, chanting "yeah yeah yeah!" and drive this delicate, sensitive snowflake into a self-pitied tailspin and massive lulz would ensue, and everyone would toss you up on their shoulders because YOU, Hodj, would be the alpha who was just saying what the masses were thinking..................

...or maybe...

...or maybe you're really just that inept to know when to stop??? idk :/

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 8 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You've mentioned me twice in this thread and I have no idea why. It's not like this vote is going to be enforced. And I don't have any issues with a_skeleton_03, so it makes even less sense when you throw him in to it.

Buy and sell used stuff in the United States - letgo

Trump didn't build a border wall between the mod discussion forum and this one, silly man.

For the lulz, I should say "yes, you owe me this... so DO IT" and then make it a sig as if I was wearing your failure like a designer necklace, but that's NOT what I really want at all. I just wanted you to stop with the diarrhea posts... I think I'm not alone on this. To be crystal clear, I mean the obsessive reply after reply after reply, all just full of useless flaming and general garbage. You can express a dislike in who I am. You can express disgust about what I look like. You can literally tell me I'm the most abhorrent piece of shit you've ever seen/met/known and I should kill myself. That's completely fine... for some reason though you take it to this cringe level where it's not funny, edgy, sharp, or witty; it's flat-out annoying and cumbersome.

I appreciate your candor on the topic in hindsight when you called yourself a cunt. Your self-assessment was completely accurate. Personally, I don't hold grudges, and I don't want or need an apology, but, I mean this: thank you for offering.

If I may venture a guess, I think you saw an easy target in me and tried very hard to be the hard-nosed instigator, and saw yourself as that guy who is the brazen mouthpiece, and would have others rally behind you, chanting "yeah yeah yeah!" and drive this delicate, sensitive snowflake into a self-pitied tailspin and massive lulz would ensue, and everyone would toss you up on their shoulders because YOU, Hodj, would be the alpha who was just saying what the masses were thinking..................

...or maybe...

No I was basically just taking a heel turn to spice things up.

Didn't you ever watch wrestling?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

...or maybe...

There's a rating here called hodjing. That's how common his issues are. He doesn't know how to stop. It's his schtick. So, yeah, good luck with that.

• 3Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Does no one remember when I did the same shit to Goliath?

Such sad fucks with such short, internet addled memories.

• 1Faggotry

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
113-12? Are you fucking kidding me hodj.

There's a story in anthropology about a tribe in africa who, rather than celebrating a person who brings a large kill or food offering to the village, they relentlessly mock and ridicule that person, while simultaneously enjoying the meal they've brought them.

Anthropologists hypothesize that the reason this behavior occurs is as a sort of public support leveling mechanism, which promotes tribal cohesion and unity.

Learn padawan. Watch and learn.

• 1Faggotry

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
We're not black, we don't hunt and we don't enjoy anything about you. In 2000 years anthropologists are going to discover this thread with little sand brushes and shovels and write a story about a fat guy who had a heart attack arguing with a tranny and a lanky kid with no upper body strength.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users