Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You know that one guy that has to have the last word on everything? Yeah...

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I just expected hodj to be normal looking, like me, keg or Picasso. Did not expect a poor mans Searyx.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I just expected hodj to be normal looking, like me, keg or Picasso. Did not expect a poor mans Searyx.

Considering I've posted that image 3 times, and explicitly one of those times was during the Tuco/Tanoomba alts forced bet deal, and it was in fact Marmac who commented "I can't believe how normal you look", I'll take this as a troll. I look completely normal in all respects. I'm essentially boring to look at in every way.

Also you know I found Searyx, right?

• 1Hodjing
I learned a lot from this thread.

1. Offering an apology is apparently the same as apologizing.
2. Self reflection is for liberals and the weak.
3. It's okay to dehumanize people you don't like, as long as you have enough strawmen to last you a couple years.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I learned a lot from this thread.

1. Offering an apology is apparently the same as apologizing.
2. Self reflection is for liberals and the weak.
3. It's okay to dehumanize people you don't like, as long as you have enough strawmen to last you a couple years.

We dehumanize people constantly. Irony of ironies, the Real Life picture thread had people dehumanizing a tranny in it: Morrow. We dehumanize each other across this forum in a large variety of ways every day.

Selective outrage is selective.

Also there are no strawmen.

• 1Hodjing
We dehumanize people constantly. Irony of ironies, the Real Life picture thread had people dehumanizing a tranny in it: Morrow. We dehumanize each other across this forum in a large variety of ways every day.

Selective outrage is selective.

Also there are no strawmen.

Only straw women trapped in strawmen's bodies.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Horizon Zero Dawn is going to take all day to download.

PSN is garbage.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You look like how I expected you to look like, maybe surprisingly so. This is neither a positive or negative evaluation, just that you fit the mental image I had concocted (probably because I knew someone who liked to hodj IRL and he looks similar).

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I think I'm just boring mid 30s dude. My wife is really decent looking, so I lucked out. We also have visually aged a little slower. IRL I get mistaken for mid -late 20s all the time. Part of that is probably up to just how I talk and act in general. I'm 15 forever in my mind.

I have lost a bunch of weight recently, but I don't think I ever tipped the scales into a weight I would describe as a big fat fatty. I'd definitely admit it if I thought I did.

That photo is probably me at close to my heaviest I've ever been (230) because that was like... I wanna say summer 2015? When I went to the atheism conference and met Matt Dillahunty, whose shoulder you can see over mine in the image. I cropped that image, as well, so that may be distorting it some.

But like I said, I'm down to where I hover between 195 and 205 pounds on a daily basis, rather than 220 to 230. At 5'9-5'10 the bmi says you should be what like 150ish to maybe 180ish? So I'm not that far from a more healthy weight range. I certainly never have ballooned up to Tuco sizes.

I've never been very active but I have a fairly high metabolism even as lazy as I am, and I don't really eat that much, either in a single meal, or throughout the day. Maybe 3k kcal or so. I've cut that back to under 2000 most days, and switched like I said to mostly vegetables, chicken and fish, no dairy, no red meat, no high cholesterol foods.

It is working. I'm more health conscious now than I've been most of my life because I can see the grey hairs multiplying now (my birth dad's hair is all white) so the more visual reminder I'm a mortal has motivated me a bit more than previously.

• 3Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users