Poll Who should leave: Vanessa or hodj?

Who should leave town: Hodj or Vanessa?

• Total voters

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It was a tongue in cheek response to someone claiming hell existed.

The rest of the post was just off the cuff antics.

That was also from six plus months ago.

In no way is that my saying they should not post here.

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It was a tongue in cheek response to someone claiming hell existed.

The rest of the post was just off the cuff antics.

That was also from six plus months ago.

HAHA! Claims it doesn't exist & then says it was from 6 months ago! Consider yourself slayed. @Amod @a_skeleton_03 could I get a new banner that says Jihodj Slayer? Pretty please!

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 12 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
HAHA! Consider yourself slayed. @Amod @a_skeleton_03 could I get a new banner that says Jihodj Slayer? Pretty please!

So much butthurt.

When you can cite where I claimed Vanessa has no right to post here, let me know.

What you cited does not claim that.

• 2Triggered
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Neither. Whatever Hodj is guilt of I still enjoy his posts, and he is active in many threads. Vanessa, though probably innocent of any crime alleged or actual, is pretty much active in only one thread, and only so she can be fawned over by a bunch of confused desperate freaks.

• 2Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Still waiting on that citation.

Who would have thought that a gay dude who likes black men and a black man who banned a doxx threatening faggot would be the thing that made Keg break?

• 1Salty
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Still waiting on that citation
It has already been provided. Your attempt to weasel out has failed. I heard someone say this recently so I am going to borrow it "you are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts." I provided exactly what you said did not exist, your denial of that fact does not make it less true.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It has already been provided. Your attempt to weasel out has failed. I heard someone say this recently so I am going to borrow it "you are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts." I provided exactly what you said did not exist, your denial of that fact does not make it less true.

"If I succeeded in running them off" does not equate to "They have no right to post here"

You have a right to own a firearm. If I convince you not to purchase one, you still have the right to do so.

I have not restricted your right nor called for your rights to be expunged.

I have convinced you to willingly not own one.

Sorry chuck, you've got nothing on me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
"If I succeeded in running them off" does not equate to "They have no right to post here"
no, but it translates to you don't want her posting here, which translates to "this community is not big enough for the two of you", which was the language used in the poll.

unfortunately for you, this poll translates to the community does not want YOU posting here, overwhelmingly.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Who said anything about "rights" ??? Certainly not you, because you said...

Never once argued Vanessa shouldn't post here.

Keep moving the Goal Posts, this is entertaining to watch you squirm.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
no, but it translates to you don't want her posting here, which translates to "this community is not big enough for the two of you."

unfortunately for you, the response to this poll translate to the community does not want YOU posting here, overwhelmingly.

No, it doesn't. Your butthurt and sour grapes over your failure this past week to troll has nothing to do with me.

This thread should be retitled "keg is a sore loser"

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user