Why all the nerd rage against Vanguard

N?laquen_foh

shitlord
Maxxius said:
So Nola, we can basically conclude that UT is pretty much just paranoid heheh. And UT, you know I was always a defender of you, but back off on this one please.
Yeah. I mean, I can see why people want to try and make those connections. But from an inside-looking-out perspective, it just looks really silly.

Lyenae_foh

shitlord
utreturns.JPG

Filthgrinder_foh

shitlord
Maxxius said:
Eh not sure about rickshaw, maybe an overall hall of fame. There were some really mind boggling posts in this thread leading to some spicy discussion.
All this thread is missing is some sort of tie in with Scooter Libby, Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I can"t believe this thread is still going and that Utnayan hasn"t been committed somewhere.

Seriously dude, you fucking need help.
This is all I"ll say on the matter, because if I say much more, Utnayan or one of his groupies will jump on me for being "a bigger problem than Utnayan ever was lolz".

I"ve come to realize that, yes, you were right (to an extent) that Vanguard has some serious issues, and may never turn into all that good of a game.

But, see above. Get some fucking help. It is UNHEALTHY to be as obsessed with SOE/Brad/Vanguard/whatever as you are.

I"m not trying to flame or start a fight; I"m giving you serious advice.

edit: repeated a sentence

kcxiv_foh

shitlord
wow, i dont look for about 12 hours, and i come back and Ut has totally flipped his lid. I knew it was going to happen at some point. who didnt see this comming? hahahah

woqqqa_foh

shitlord
Filthgrinder said:
All this thread is missing is some sort of tie in with Scooter Libby, Ken Lay and Jeffrey Skilling.
Well as it happens, Brad was an investor at Enron (who apparently sold off all his stock right before the scandal hit)...sound suspicious? And on top of that, he"s both Scooter Libby"s brother-in-law and Valerie Plame"s former high school boyfriend. Hmmm....

MetalNeo_foh

shitlord
Utnayan said:
You are really going to throw up the coincidence card here?

You want the timeline? From a VERY trusted source, and no, Ravenn, it isn"t a disgruntled ex employee like your friends at sigil have told you. It"s someone working there NOW.

Here it is, in a nice easy to read format:

Why doesn"t Brad have his own forums? Because he can direct the traffic to fan sites with ad streaming revenue and make money off it if he has a vested interest.

A shitton of Vanguard threads (Some of which now that have been outright deleted) posting about negative experiences of Vanguard were rickshawed.

I posted some relatively VERY tame facts about how the post 35+ game is not even finished yet, with most of it not even coming until mid april when they plan their 2nd art asset patch, because even the art for most of these areas isn"t even fucking done yet.

Rav tells me too cool it and stay out of VG threads.

I PM"d her back. Here is what I wrote.

After this I was banned. I couldn"t even access my PM"s.

Brad immediately goes on a posting tirade with more fluff than a pile of down comforters stacked 70 miles, all leaking with flat out conjecture, spin, and lies.

I get unbanned.

Brad vanishes.

You, of course and I wouldn"t blame you, have a vested interest in traffic here. Developers threatening to pull the plug on posting here, which has been threatened by Rav"s friends many times in the past - she has told me about this - (For example, when I would post something under NDA, yet workers for Sigil would break NDA with positive and not take the negative and try to get me banned because they were friends with her). Kudos to her however. Because she told them to stick it.

For a while.

Why did that tune change? At the same time negative VG threads were getting rickshawed, I got banned, McQuaid starts posting en masse, and grassroots was flying around here like mad?

Coincidence my ass.
Your posts seem way too passionate of hate for VG for someone that is from EJ. You"ve posted everything you could possibly think of maybe its time to just give it a rest?

Starting to think Brad had sex with your mom or something...

Neric_foh

shitlord
The human brain is trained to look for patterns. Some people look at the stars and see a Pegasus. They can even draw lines and make it appear. Still, there is no Pegasus. The pattern is there, but it really is coincidence.

I don"t blame Utnayan for drawing the lines, because it fits nicely. Still at the same time it all could be (and for me probably is) simply coincidence. The reason why I think that it is coincidence is Brad himself. Drawing a complicated picture like that simply overestimates his reasoning by a mile.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Wow. I gotta" say that this complete nerd-meltdown could not be in a more appropriate thread. This forum seriously makes my day on multiple occasions. Don"t ban anyone. The more they post, the more I get to laugh.

Reggie_foh

shitlord
I smelled "nutcase kid" on UT when "I had a job interview", was tossed out there like that was some big deal.

Severe conspiracy theory sealed the deal.

Then trying to equate circumstance to mathematics made me feel sorry for you UT.

Work on a marketable skill set and get on with your life sir.

Wacky kids!

Taloo_foh

shitlord
You"re (almost)all fucking rediculous.

Ut is a god damn nutcase. Anyone who bought into that conspiracy theory bullshit at any point is a fucking nutcase. I expect to hear about how he escaped from an assasination squad sent by Rav and Brad any time now.

The shitting on and in this forum has gone past the point where it is amusing.

Also $$ Terminator 2 "comic"

MetalNeo said:
Are you UT or his bodyguard or like the White House Speaker?
I am anti fascism and pro-free speech. I try to stand up for, and defend the rights of ANYONE and that includes YOU to speak their minds here without fear of a ban or retribution. There are a slew of people like the poster I was responding to with my quip about fascism who would like nothing more then to silence anyone who doesn"t agree with their views, and it"s important that those people are called out for what they are.

I am not UT (obviously) nor his body guard, and I am definately not Tony Snow. They never have, and never will ask me to defend them, it"s what I feel I am supposed to do. Standing up for truth, fair play, and equal access always leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside, truly.

You would think these clowns realize you cannot have a discussion if the only voices are all saying the same thing, but I suppose they will come to that eventuality all on their own, all in good time.

Wolfen said:
If he was banned, why even bother unbanning him? It would be fairly certain that he"d come back and start some shit.
The only reason to unban him would be if he was banned in the first place in error. If he was correctly banned then there is no reason to unban him now is there ? I think theres alot more going on then we are privy too, but the net result: the poster child for the Axis of Equal is allowed to communicate again, is a victory beyond my wildest imagination.

I honestly thought he was gone forever, this is a very favorable change in the winds here, and I for one am glad.

Gnome Eater_foh

shitlord
Utnayan is absolutely insane. I speculated he has Brad"s bullseyes in his house, but I think he probably has fullsize blow up dolls that he torments, and he spends his evenings howling at the computer dreaming of what he will do to McQuaid one day....

Brad, I hope you have good security around your house, seriously.

Requiem_foh

shitlord
The Hiram Key said:
The only reason to unban him would be if he was banned in the first place in error. If he was correctly banned then there is no reason to unban him now is there ? I think theres alot more going on then we are privy too, but the net result: the poster child for the Axis of Equal is allowed to communicate again, is a victory beyond my wildest imagination.

I honestly thought he was gone forever, this is a very favorable change in the winds here, and I for one am glad.
Ravvenn told me that she doesn"t have access or doesn"t know how to temp ban people, so she banned Ut and then forgot to unban him for the record.

Ikertxus_foh

shitlord
my 2 cents

utnayan has gone wwwinsane, potentially a nice guy, his self-induced internet stardom has become his primary motivation for continued existence. I feel sorry for him and am convinced he will commit suicide if he is excluded from the tubular world.

/quote Another thing - Brad posts on fohguild.org because of what fohguild.org has become in the last 5 years. fohguild.org is not what it is becuase Brad posts here.
/quote

zee truth... these boards have been kicking mucho ass way before he started posting regularly and they will still be around after he stops, fohguild.org will live forever if we (and of course Requiem) want it to, Brads will come and go, we will stay to give em a good slap in the face if needed because this community is here to stay and lecture in our own way.

Requiem needs to take grammar lessons...

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
She doesn"t know how to temp ban people and has been an admin here for how long?

The reason why I was unbanned was because I sent out an email to someone in touch with you guys and asked them for a favor because I could not believe that after I was banned McQuaid"s post fluff count here reached epic proportions. Before that, I heard from an Ex "Disgruntled" employeee of Sigil, as Rav likes to call my source, exactly what I told the board here.

You obviously do not have the entire story, so if you don"t, I"m not going to sit here and blast you for it. But buck up and deal and figure it the fuck out, because what happened happened. My goal is accomplished - so I can still come in here and lambast those damn PR posts.

Let"s see how many are made now that I am back again. So far, jack shit from the McQuaid on all fronts.

Maybe he can come back here and start talking about system specs again and deflecting the issues everyone is complaining about. He finally admitted he released too early. Maybe he can answer why he told everyone here months ago that the reason why the split with MS happened was due to the fact that they had lost all confidence in his company to accomplish ANYTHING. Maybe he can come in here and state why he told everyone that the game wouldn"t be released until it was ready, and had the balls to say MS wasn"t giving them enough time to do it - when they had 4 and a half fucking years and still came out with not only a horrid launch, but post 40+ content damn near non existant, and TO THIS DAY, being patched in in the middle of April with the next big "art asset" push.

And I would like to see him deny any of that. Because I am one click away from posting an entire page of what is coming up with this game which will show just how much shit is missing.

They actually have the balls to seperate the live and expansion team in April to start work on the God Damn expansion already when this game is no where near the state it needs to be in.