Why all the nerd rage against Vanguard

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Jesus Christ, Utnayan, do everyone a bloody favour and shut your fucking trap. You"re making the most rabid of the vanbois look reasonable and grounded.

And seconding the T2/VG photocomic <3

Neric_foh

shitlord
I mean theoretically speaking banning critics that can potentially endager a multi-million-dollar project isn"t that stupid of a move.

If someone spends millions to get good press, doesn"t it make sense to spend a few bucks and press a few buttons to avoid bad press?

So overall it"s not totally absurd, it"s just unlikely. I mean Watergate was unlikely also and it still happend.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Greyskye said:
Is anyone else here somewhat sorry that all this posting wasn"t directed towards a game we mostly agree doesn"t suck?
Meh. As nice as it was that we all agreed that SWG sucked balls and that there was maybe 1 post tops about it, it"s still pretty fun to wake up and see what else new has cropped up in the VG nerd rage thread.

Glad Utnayan"s back though. Nothing quite as amusing as him making a reply and then 12 people replying to him telling him to stop spamming. I feed off irony. <3

Morderick_foh

shitlord
/sigh.. once again Utnayan and his X-Files ravings is back to spew forth rabid comments non stop in a VG thread. Every bloody thread concerning VG has been infested by his neurotic babble and derailed once again.

It is actually impossible to discuss VG here, impossible.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Neric said:
I mean theoretically speaking banning critics that can potentially endager a multi-million-dollar project isn"t that stupid of a move.

If someone spends millions to get good press, doesn"t it make sense to spend a few bucks and press a few buttons to avoid bad press?

So overall it"s not totally absurd, it"s just unlikely. I mean Watergate was unlikely also and it still happend.
So... Out of all of the people here that were talking bad about VG and bashing it at every turn Brad decided he wanted to make an example of Ut? Even though the shit Ut was posting, besides the very personal attacks at Brad"s character, were the same shit a dozen other people, including yourself, were posting? See that"s it right there. He wasn"t posting anything new. He wasn"t posting anything that had not been said AT LEAST 2 dozen times.

And people like Hiram and you who keep saying don"t ban him because he has a right to say what he wants... I totally agree. BUT he SHOULD NOT have the right to post again and again and again in EVERY SINGLE VG thread the SAME shit over and fucking over again. Don"t you get that yet? It"s not the fact that he is posting his opinion... it"s the fact that he fucks up every single thread with the SAME shit every single time. If you do that, as you and Hiram and 2bit and Itz do in EVERY SINGLE VG thread, then you should be banned. This is a place to DISCUSS MMOs... not for a select few to spew their anti-VG shit into every thread about it. Posting how you think VG sucks over and over again IS NOT discussing a damn thing.

I mean we all know you think VG sucks, hell even I think VG sucks but you don"t see me posting that over and over and over again do you? No because I said what I needed to say the few times I posted about it. I don"t have this fanatical needed that you goofy fuckers have to post the same shit every other page of a thread just cause I don"t like a game. This situation should never have been allowed to continue like it has. On any lightly moderated board you would have been banned long before now... I have no idea why you and your little VG sucks retard crew haven"t been to be honest.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Camerous said:
So... Out of all
No, instead we see you -responding- to these people time and time again, cluttering up threads with a lack of discussion. A handful of people occasionally ragged on VG and it was fine. They were pretty easy to gloss over, go "haha oh man that"s some rage." and then move on.

And then we had people like Duppin and Co. who took it upon themselves to respond to each and every Utnayan post with the same repetitive "lol get over urself" retarded bullshit.

We get it, you don"t like Utnayan, move on.

Anyways...

There isn"t much to discuss about VG at this point. It failed to delliver, a few people continue to enjoy gaming with friends in a new world despite, life moves on.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
And then we see you -responding- in every thread saying the same shit about how we are cluttering up threads responding to him. See what i did there? Kettle calling the pot black much?

We get it you don"t like people telling dumb fucks to stop fagging up every VG thread. Move on.

Drednots_foh

shitlord
... said:
Also I remember him complimenting SoE on EQ2:EoF, which was big of him to do considering the SoE bashing he"d done in the past.
Haha because he had an application in for work. And don"t want to hear bullshit stories the compliments started much earlier. So what, all it means is he had dreams of working for them "earlier". Even tho I rarely agreed with this nut in the past he had a "tiny" bit of respect from me because he was at least consistent with the gay ranting. Then came the compliments....

He had such venom for years around here for SoE and Smedley in particular you would think he would spit in their face if offered a job. Remember the SWG rants? Jesus christ. Thats what makes this all so funny.

Theres alot of games out there. If a game sucks I move on. If it has potential to keep me around fine. If not, next. The market will determine if this game crashes and burns (Mcquaid along with it), or it limps along and recovers some day.

Heres a hint for the think skulls. The gaming magazines and websites are what really drive word of mouth. Not some douche bags on one message board. Crusader, protector of the weak!

/jacking off motion

Drave_foh

shitlord
Not that I have a dog in this fight...

I rather enjoy eating popcorn while watching this moronic event unfold, all with a bit o" morbid curiosity....

Because I am one click away from posting an entire page of what is coming up with this game which will show just how much shit is missing. - Ut
... he has the smoking gun! Run!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Camerous said:
And then we see you -responding- in every thread saying the same shit about how we are cluttering up threads responding to him. See what i did there? Kettle calling the pot black much?

We get it you don"t like people telling dumb fucks to stop fagging up every VG thread. Move on.
Difference is I"m only one person, as opposed to 12. 8(

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Yes but if the stupid fuckers weren"t posting the same shit over and over again then there wouldn"t even be an issue in the first place now would there?

But you are right we should punish those that try to fix the problem instead of those causing it! Makes perfect sense to me!

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
No no no, we need to punish the source of the problem. Brad for making VanGuard. And the best way we can punish him? Let Utnayan loose! It"s the perfect plan with absolutely no possible way it can fail!

Camerous said:
This is a place to DISCUSS MMOs... not for a select few to spew their anti-VG shit into every thread about it. Posting how you think VG sucks over and over again IS NOT discussing a damn thing.
Dear Mr Clueless,

I would like to kindly point out to you the fucking title of this forum you are now posting in.

MMORPG General Discussion(118 Viewing)
Rants, Flames, Whines, and(if you really want to)Valid Discussions.
As you can clearly see, Rant"s Flames, and Whines get TOP BILLING over Valid Discussions. It has been this way since I started coming around, and that was long before I attempted to register, just enjoying the lurking up until then.

Stop trying to make this forum into something it is not. This is not YOUR forum, this is OUR forum. Myself and others did not make up the rules, did not define this section of the forums, and do not subscribe to your interpretation of what this forum should be.

This forum made a name for itself on the rantings, flames and whines of Furor, do not pretend it was the "really good discussion" that made this board famous. I do not attempt to say what he did, is what we do now, but we carry on in his tradition here.

You are welcome to post, just like everyone is. GIVE FUCKING UP trying to make this into something is has never been.

Sincerely,

Mr Observant.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
The Hiram Key said:
Useless shit as usual
Dear Retarded Dumbass,

No one cares that you think this is YOUR little shit throwing play ground.

Notice the part where it says (IF YOU REALLY WANT TO)? We really want to. Now GFTO you worthless PoS.

Thanks,

Cam

Twobit_sl

shitlord
Cam, every one of your posts is almost exactly the same shit, over and over. You could try not being a hypocrit about the whole thing. Zehn is spot on, you respond to every single post just like Ut.. if you want to break the cycle, man up and stop feeding into it.

Lyenae_foh

shitlord
Camerous said:
BUT he SHOULD NOT have the right to post again and again and again in EVERY SINGLE VG thread the SAME shit over and fucking over again. Don"t you get that yet? It"s not the fact that he is posting his opinion... it"s the fact that he fucks up every single thread with the SAME shit every single time.
Utnayan repeating himself is no different than Brad repeating himself. If I have to hear the "$30 million dollars wasn"t as big as WoW"s budget" opinion bullshit from Brad, then I"m more than happy to listen to Ut tearing him apart.

woqqqa_foh

shitlord
Lyenae said:
Utnayan repeating himself is no different than Brad repeating himself. If I have to hear the "$30 million dollars wasn"t as big as WoW"s budget" opinion bullshit from Brad, then I"m more than happy to listen to Ut tearing him apart.
I can"t say I disagree. After all, who"s forcing you guys to read Ut"s posts? If you see his name, just keep scrolling down. Problem solved. At least he"s not trying to sell us a crappy EQ knockoff.

Drednots_foh

shitlord
woqqqa said:
I can"t say I disagree. After all, who"s forcing you guys to read Ut"s posts? If you see his name, just keep scrolling down. Problem solved. At least he"s not trying to sell us a crappy EQ knockoff.
I did"nt mind them at all. Its was entertainment. The kind of stuff that makes you feel good about yourself. And btw if he gets hired he might. Sorry could"nt help myself..

woqqqa_foh

shitlord
Drednots said:
I did"nt mind them at all. Its was entertainment. The kind of stuff that makes you feel good about yourself. And btw if he gets hired he might. Sorry could"nt help myself..
Oh now that would be hilarious.
Ut: "Uh guys, you know how I used to talk shit about Vanguard for months on end? I was just trying to mask my undying love for Brad McQuaid and his wonderful creation."
FoH board: Whaaaaa???
Tad: I got unbanned!
The Hiram Key: -cocks a shotgun-