Why do men keep putting me in the Girlfriend-zone?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Sexual peak at 30 is a load of shit. Just like men they obviously get more experienced at time goes, but the whole peak thing is about women who see they are about to hit the wall and they realize they don't get as much attention as they used to. It's a desperate attempt to get the males of their age to give them attention instead of looking the way of the younger, hotter, women. File that with "real men should look for older women because they are more accomplished".

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Of course they want to fuck a lot more, you're better at it now. What does a kid in HS know about stimulating the physical desires of a lady?
I don't know that it's that I'm better at it, although that's probably true just from more experience. I think I just never realized how huge a deal financial security and confidence was until I got older. Youthful looks and being a good guy only takes you so far. As a teen I was all about sex 24/7, and came off as too try hard. When you're less sex obsessed it's an advantage. Ironically.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well I'd hope you're better at it. Always be learning and improving. I hope you didn't peak at 18 my friend, that would be a travesty.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i thought the peak was around 20ish to late 20ish for women. not 30 or 40. for men, it's 40-50 (wealth and experience). wtf.