Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
you're just listing movies, not explaining why they are shit

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Prometheus - doesn't need any explanation. Plus Araysar.
Prequels - Midichlorians.
Max Payne - how to completely fuck one of the best video games story.
AVP - pg13.
AVPR- like the first wasnt already bad, they gave us an even worse sequel.

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I watched The Legend of Tarzan (2016) - IMDb because of the cast mainly, one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The editing was jarring multiple times, the story was barely held together and when Tarzan held his own against a massive gorilla in a fist fight and then stitched his wounds using ants we checked out entirely.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I watched The Legend of Tarzan (2016) - IMDb because of the cast mainly, one of the worst movies I have ever seen. The editing was jarring multiple times, the story was barely held together and when Tarzan held his own against a massive gorilla in a fist fight and then stitched his wounds using ants we checked out entirely.
I was disappointed by the fact that there was essentially no dozen female gorilla nudity or nipple action. .

Decado

Golden Knight of the Realm
Interstellar was utter horseshit. Plot holes everywhere and a musical score that was so out of synch with the on screen action that i thought they had stuck on the wrong track.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Interstellar was utter horseshit. Plot holes everywhere and a musical score that was so out of synch with the on screen action that i thought they had stuck on the wrong track.
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd:

bookshelf.png