Why the fuck is the France thread down already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Time is up on pressing the LIKE button, folks. What is the WEST's next move?

I would press the button in a millisecond.

Titan_1.jpg

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Time is up on pressing the LIKE button, folks. What is the WEST's next move?

I would press the button in a millisecond.

Titan_1.jpg
It shouldn't be up the West but Europe but they just don't care. I don't want to say pussies because they lived through the bombings but stand up for your shit now. Don't let ISIL live through all you've gone through. So many UK gave up their lives in WW2 and you are going to let these fucks steamroll through? In the US we would fuck their wives and daughters and tell them to fuck off because 72 women are not worth having around. Only male virgins want 72 female virgins around them.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's a giant thread on "middle east craziness" is why, most anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass knew to go there first instead of making some political troll thread like the first one or whatever the hell your contribution is supposed to be.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Hey guys? I made a new thread in the sports section, that I never go to, about how the Rams won a football game. I was really jacked up at the time I made it. Why was my thread about my team taken down? Are you guys fascists or something?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys? I made a new thread in the sports section, that I never go to, about how the Rams won a football game. I was really jacked up at the time I made it. Why was my thread about my team taken down? Are you guys fascists or something?
No we just hate the Rams.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, you are all correct. My apologies for being an asshat. I did look around for a thread, but apparently I was way too many beers in to the night I guess... and so I tard'd out.

Again.

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.