WiiU Metroid Prime Tilogy Released today - $10 Sale

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Don't forget that today the WiiU eShop is releasing Metroid Prime Trilogy for $10.
Sale is today only for all 3, damn good deal if you never played them, or even if you have
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you use a gamepad or do you have to use the stupid controller pointing at the TV to aim?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
no idea if it'll use the pad, find out tonight when i try... i just hope they put in a 'Lock Reticle' option, that's what i hated, reticle moving al over the place, i want it to be like CoD, where the reticle stays centered on the screen.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
no idea if it'll use the pad, find out tonight when i try... i just hope they put in a 'Lock Reticle' option, that's what i hated, reticle moving al over the place, i want it to be like CoD, where the reticle stays centered on the screen.
This has always been in the advanced options of the menu systems. (Meaning the reticle moves with the character rather than having to push the reticle to the sides of the screen to move Samus)

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Pass. There is a reason I own a WiiU and not a Wii.
Yeah the only reason why this is a big deal is because for those that do not already have this trilogy from last gen on Disc (Regular or collectors) it is selling for huge amounts of cash. This is a cheap way to get the original trilogy via the E-Shop rather than paying 100-200 for it online. Same games, no improvements, it isn't a remaster. It's just like taking your original Wii trilogy and popping it into the Wii U system. Nothing is improved. Which might be good for some people that would like to play the original trilogy on their Wii U without plunking down a lot of cash. I still have my Wii version so if I want to play it I'll just plug in the disc.

But I am guessing a lot of people are going to think this is a remaster or be in HD or allow new controls. None of that is true. (And Nintendo has never said that either) but I am betting based on how many remasters have come out lately, it will be assumed.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anyone who thinks this is a remaster/remake/full-on-port-to-WiiU of all 3 Prime games for $10 is retarded

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I only plan on getting this cause i never played them, and i hear they are good... even if not remastered, 3 metroid games for $10 that i have not played in the past is a win for me
smile.png

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I only plan on getting this cause i never played them, and i hear they are good... even if not remastered, 3 metroid games for $10 that i have not played in the past is a win for me
smile.png
Yep definitely beats paying $200 bucks on ebay for the disc based versions and they are awesome games to play. Make sure to have the Wiimote and Nunchuck though or you won't be able to play them. (I thought the controls were very well done with the wiimote and nunchuck)