Will Sex Dolls Replace Partners In The Future ?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
dont worry about me dickie. someday when you meet a girl or reach puberty, you will understand that all chicks are crazy in different ways.
Nope. You're just retarded or like the drama like the drama queen you are. Married with a kid. No crazy.

I'm sorry no woman ever loved you enough for a marriage or family.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nope. You're just retarded or like the drama like the drama queen you are. Married with a kid. No crazy.

I'm sorry no woman ever loved you enough for a marriage or family.
actually i was engaged and i broke it off, but sure, go on with your projection. how are those sex dolls working out for you? did one tell you no?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
dont worry about me dickie. someday when you meet a girl or reach puberty, you will understand that all chicks are crazy in different ways.
no crazy here either. sorry that the best you could do is garbage tier women

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
actually i was engaged and i broke it off, but sure, go on with your projection. how are those sex dolls working out for you? did one tell you no?
Brotato, I get it. Besides knowing any woman that would be with you would surely cheat on you, I'm sure your main fear was that you were afraid you'd be a horrible father. I'm proud of you; you did the right thing not inflicting yourself on a child.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Brotato, I get it. Besides knowing any woman that would be with you would surely cheat on you, I'm sure your main fear was that you were afraid you'd be a horrible father. I'm proud of you; you did the right thing not inflicting yourself on a child.
uh huh. if that makes yourself feel better about your own inadequacies, run with it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm pretty sure a guy that brags about his fedora collection knows a thing or two about women

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm pretty sure a guy that brags about his fedora collection knows a thing or two about women
i dont have a fedora collection. i have a hat collection. i have about 2 dozen fedoras, a dozen beanies, a few dozen ball caps. probably 40 or more flat caps and assorted other hat types. some hats range from new to 70 + years old. some range from a dollar to 400+ dollars. its a hat collection. i dont limit myself to one type. be fortunate this is the only reply you get from me this year.

• 1Mother of God

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i dont have a fedora collection. i have a hat collection. i have about 2 dozen fedoras, a dozen beanies, a few dozen ball caps. probably 40 or more flat caps and assorted other hat types. some hats range from new to 70 + years old. some range from a dollar to 400+ dollars. its a hat collection. i dont limit myself to one type. be fortunate this is the only reply you get from me this year.

its a real mystery why you cant find a woman

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Oh I'm grateful, but for the opposite reason you think.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A bit more off topic than I expected, but finding out someone has 743 hats seems oddly fitting.
200.gif

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Question: “Why do you have a collection of 743 hats?”

Answer: “I don’t have the space to store 743 bodies.”

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question: “Why do you have a collection of 743 hats?”

Answer: “I don’t have the space to store 743 bodies.”
Similarly, where would you keep your collection of sexbots? The laundry room would get full pretty quickly, so maybe the garage or basement? People usually have those full already though, so we may need a new industry of maintenance bay extensions...
season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Similarly, where would you keep your collection of sexbots? The laundry room would get full pretty quickly, so maybe the garage or basement? People usually have those full already though, so we may need a new industry of maintenance bay extensions...
season 5 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls
I picture a mini automated car wash where you hang the bots from a hook and just run them through on “pots & pans” mode.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users