Will Sex Dolls Replace Partners In The Future ?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
With the development of society, people are increasingly unable to meet each other's emotional needs, and there are more and more conflicts between men and women. People need to find an outlet to release their suppressed sex. I think we all deserve to buy a sex doll to deal with loneliness and stress ,i find the BestRealDoll at here :link removed -AMOD
"Development"

Last edited by a moderator:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
This mmo already sounds better and further along in development than Pantheon.

fathers day lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Really depends on who is developing it? Bethesda, Blizzard, Riot, Smilegate? One things for certain whoever it is will fuck you with microtransaction.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Wait until they create sex-based fantasy MMOs w/ integrated fleshlights where you engage in gang bangs against female open world raid bosses.

Bat Phone: "Yo get on, Ashley just popped up, we're getting the fleshlights ready"

Wouldn't want to be on that discord.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
fight with real women, but get real pussy or dont fight and get plastic fake pussy. which is really just a pretty oven mitt. tough call. i like my bitches fiery so i will stick with crazy real bitches. i'll leave the plastic to the incels.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sexbots if allowed would be the most in demand item ever. Any halfway decent sexbot would also function as a essentially a butler/maid/janitor/security guard etc. in addition to being a sexbot.

Also, being raped in 14th season is like an average Game of Thrones plotline. That's a super early cancel culture example.
If they made GOT today it wouldnt be anything like it was back in 2011/2012.
The fancfic degenerate is understandable. People who engage in that shit then dont have the inclination to create an alternate persona to distance it from themselves are truly fucked in the head.

The Halfing quest removal is laughable considering how common murder and genocide was in EQ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
fight with real women, but get real pussy or dont fight and get plastic fake pussy. which is really just a pretty oven mitt. tough call. i like my bitches fiery so i will stick with crazy real bitches. i'll leave the plastic to the incels.
You sound like an incel. Plenty of women aren't crazy drama psychos, even attractive ones.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You sound like an incel. Plenty of women aren't crazy drama psychos, even attractive ones.
dont worry about me dickie. someday when you meet a girl or reach puberty, you will understand that all chicks are crazy in different ways.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sexbots if allowed would be the most in demand item ever. Any halfway decent sexbot would also function as a essentially a butler/maid/janitor/security guard etc. in addition to being a sexbot.

If they made GOT today it wouldnt be anything like it was back in 2011/2012.

The fancfic degenerate is understandable. People who engage in that shit then dont have the inclination to create an alternate persona to distance it from themselves are truly fucked in the head.

The Halfing quest removal is laughable considering how common murder and genocide was in EQ.

I remember the fanfic incident because Sony officially addressed it, but I never understood why the company made it such a public ordeal. There was this entire argument over who should be allowed to write fanfic, what type of fanfic, and if retaliation against player accounts for it were appropriate.

I guess backlash over the bans or whatnot, but they easily could have stonewalled it. They banned tens of thousands of players without a reason at that point, if you got banned you had little to no recourse in the early days, so I never got why this specific incident needed to be litigated back and forth to the point SOE is making official statements on it. When kick rocks was the official stance on literally everything else.

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Wait until they create sex-based fantasy MMOs w/ integrated fleshlights where you engage in gang bangs against female open world raid bosses.

Bat Phone: "Yo get on, Ashley just popped up, we're getting the fleshlights ready"

Wouldn't want to be on that discord.
Foler Foler would want to be front and center for it. And Screamfeeder Screamfeeder would be on cleanup duty.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
dont worry about me dickie. someday when you meet a girl or reach puberty, you will understand that all chicks are crazy in different ways.
While it seems odd to have the discussion in a sexbot thread, yeah. I spent a lot of my life searching for a non-crazy woman before reaching enlightenment and realizing no such thing exists. It was actually a healthy development. Once you accept reality you can start picking which flavor of crazy you prefer.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
While it seems odd to have the discussion in a sexbot thread, yeah. I spent a lot of my life searching for a non-crazy woman before reaching enlightenment and realizing no such thing exists. It was actually a healthy development. Once you accept reality you can start picking which flavor of crazy you prefer.
I remember going to clubs with my best friend and spotting chicks for us to talk to. I would always end up with the crazy ones and my friend had the normal ones. Then my friend says to me one night. Ok this time you take the crazy one and I get a normal one. His were crazy too. I thought maybe it was just this state. Nope, met chicks in other states, still crazy. Maybe other countries? Nope, YouTube showed me crazy chicks are global.