Windows 10

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This is 2015 bro. Moms are sitting on the couch playing angry birds on their phones. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone had played solitaire in the last 5 years.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This is 2015 bro. Moms are sitting on the couch playing angry birds on their phones. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone had played solitaire in the last 5 years.
Reminds me of this one time I was playing solitaire and there was no 4 of clubs.

rrr_img_106435.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Reminds me of this one time I was playing solitaire and there was no 4 of clubs.

rrr_img_106435.png
You are a piece of human garbage and filth and you are lying. That screenshot is fake. Where is the timestamp. Where is your username superimposed over it?

Go die in a bolivian dick fire.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I just upgraded from 7 to 10 on a non-touch screen laptop. Speed might be slightly faster, but little things simply don't work.

The calendar or mail app accessible from the start button launch and then disappear in a couple of seconds.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Can't download torrents to my media drive since installing Windows 10, they refuse to start on that drive but work fine on the drive that has Windows installed

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If Logitech doesn't pay authorization fees you won't be able to use their peripherals.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Can't download torrents to my media drive since installing Windows 10, they refuse to start on that drive but work fine on the drive that has Windows installed
Are you running the torrent program as administrator? Sounds like access priviledges on the old drive. Did the old drive you're using for media files USED to be a system drive at some point?

When I went from Windows 7 to Windows 8 I had all sorts of legacy permission problems on some old hard drives, had to wipe everything or run everything elevated all the time to get around it, ended up just wiping.

Luthair

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone having a chrome snap issue? If I have one window snapped, then attempt to snap a second that window will stop rendering.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I haven't had any problems with torrents on Windows 10.

No issues with Chrome, either, but we may not be running the same version. Who knows.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
Lenardo;1181043 said:
This is annoying...

rrr_img_105386.jpg
[/QUOTE
Is it over clocked? If it is, revert to stock and check I remember seeing someone on gaf having the not supported error with an over clocked CPU, one he reverted to stock the issue went away, upgraded to win10, then redid the over clock.
Checked the BIOS and there was no overclocking; I updated the BIOS to the latest version and still no joy. So after waiting a while and hoping Microsoft would patch their compatibility checker (no luck there either) I went to their site and started the upgrade anyway.

After I had downloaded it and started to run it, it told me it couldn't upgrade because the NX bit wasn't set. Checking the BIOS again it definitely was set, but apparently there's a known issue where for some reason the upgrade checker gets set/unset the wrong way round. Once I switched NX off the upgrade went through without a hitch.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Are you running the torrent program as administrator? Sounds like access priviledges on the old drive. Did the old drive you're using for media files USED to be a system drive at some point?

When I went from Windows 7 to Windows 8 I had all sorts of legacy permission problems on some old hard drives, had to wipe everything or run everything elevated all the time to get around it, ended up just wiping.
that seems to have fixed it. I have had permission issues last time I reinstalled windows 7 but didn't think to run the prog as administrator

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone had trouble with the screensaver? It hasn't worked once since I did a clean install of 10.

GTX 970, three monitors, using "High Performance" power setting.