Winter 2015 Anime Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Also: Assassination Classroom - please don't be a shit adaptation,please don't be a shit adaptation.
biggrin.png

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Damn, looks like both Aldnoah and Kuroko don't premier until 1/10. Both of these are easily better then this entire season (though UBW and Parasyte are strong). Not the biggest sports anime fan but Kuroko just blew everything else I saw in the last five years out of the water in that genre. Haikyuu was good recently but no where near Kuroko. This is going to be a good season.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Aldnoah the good anime with the annoying nobody who does shit at the end.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really dont see Slaine as being the main character, no way did they kill off the most interesting guy and his fixation for this pussy bitch guy. I mean Gai Rei Zero did it....kinda but it barely got away with it!

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I really dont see Slaine as being the main character, no way did they kill off the most interesting guy and his fixation for this pussy bitch guy. I mean Gai Rei Zero did it....kinda but it barely got away with it!
I'm looking forward to see where they take it. I felt like the last 2 episodes of Aldnoah were meh and I'm equally nervous about lame ass Slaine being the guy now.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
The first episode of Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! was amazing! By far the runaway anime of the season.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The first episode of Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! was amazing! By far the runaway anime of the season.
Um i was pretty sure it was a show about gays. Not that i have anything about gays but it was seething with male on male affection it seemed like.

I got about 3/4 of the way through before i fell asleep.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Absolute Duo was only so-so in all categories, not sure that will delivery on any of its genres. Couldn't get through the first episode of either the Kuma or KanColle show, must be a japanese yuri WTF thing. I was reading the Shinmai Maou no Testament manga which actually hasn't gotten that far but it should be decent DxD-like show and now I'm glad I didn't read all of it from the novel.

Parasyte didn't advance the plot too much this week; it's all about the feels and lack of feels.

Pilforgod

Silver Knight of the Realm
Um i was pretty sure it was a show about gays. Not that i have anything about gays but it was seething with male on male affection it seemed like.

I got about 3/4 of the way through before i fell asleep.
Yeah that was said tongue in cheek. I had no idea what it was about, but this one was really bad even for a gay show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, I suck then. I usually ignore the title of a show because that doesn't always tell you much about it. So if people have suggestions, I'm all for them.

FINALLY got around to watching Parasyte. Really good so far. I'm on episode 6 now and the kid just got back from the hospital with his father and he looks like a new person again, and the two girls spotted him. They're totally DTF. The gang chick, at least.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Junketsu no Maria was streamed early online, bit of fan service (as is the future plot) but definitely has the medieval witch theme working. Wonder if it will be a mix-up of Witch Craft Works and The Seven Deadly Sins.