Winter 2024 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bucchigiri gave me everything i hate about anime and main characters in 1 one episode.

Why is no new Kenichi been made into anime in all these years but they find time to pump out garbage main characters and stupid shit on the regular? We got endless terrible years of bleach but Kenichi and Psyren were just overlooked. The manga for Psyren was glorious.

Id love Peerless Dad, The Gamer, Perfect World, just about any of those completed series, while not Japanese would blow away 80% of whats on air and have enough content to finish a story.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dude, Bucchigiri was amusingly funny. I liked the silliness of it.

Anyway, as of this point, I like 14 shows. I'll trim it down in the coming weeks.
My list is staggered strange right now. Nothing on Monday, 1 show Tuesday, 2 on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday, 3 on Friday, 5 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.
Villainess Level 99, Bottom-tier Character, Classroom of the Elite, Chained Soldier (Ok... I read the first 50 of the Manga after Gigguk reviewed it, and I realized I don't mind trash anime), Sokushi Cheat, Unwanted Undead Adventurer, Frieren, Wrong Way Healing Magic, Tales of Wedding Rings (It's mindless entertainment, and she's nice to look at), Bucchigiri, Solo Leveling, Dangers in Heart, Strongest Tank, and finally Shangri-La Frontier.

I'm a chump, but it's entertainment.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dude, Bucchigiri was amusingly funny. I liked the silliness of it.

Anyway, as of this point, I like 14 shows. I'll trim it down in the coming weeks.
My list is staggered strange right now. Nothing on Monday, 1 show Tuesday, 2 on Wednesday, 2 on Thursday, 3 on Friday, 5 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday.
Villainess Level 99, Bottom-tier Character, Classroom of the Elite, Chained Soldier (Ok... I read the first 50 of the Manga after Gigguk reviewed it, and I realized I don't mind trash anime), Sokushi Cheat, Unwanted Undead Adventurer, Frieren, Wrong Way Healing Magic, Tales of Wedding Rings (It's mindless entertainment, and she's nice to look at), Bucchigiri, Solo Leveling, Dangers in Heart, Strongest Tank, and finally Shangri-La Frontier.

I'm a chump, but it's entertainment.

Maybe it will change but i dislike the MC quite a bit. That aside Classroom of the Elite is great as always, so i cant wait to see what happens next.

Fadaar

That guy
jfc this season it's nothing nothing nothing nothing <weekend hits> 12 fucking shows i have in queue all now have new episodes

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
SLF being bested by Fluffy Paradise

Magical Girl show on HIDIVE - NSFW at all - infact its sooo close to hentai.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Wrong way to use healing magic is pretty good.

Apothecary is back, hell yeah.

Solo leveling nailed the ambiance 100 percent, fucking love it.

Frieren with the magic exam, I'm intrigued.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So all of the 13 shows on my list had "good enough" 2nd episodes. All except Tank Hero... This show is meant for pre-teens, I guess. It's now been cut. A shame though. My first MMO (EverQuest), I was a wizard, but when WoW came out, I jumped into a prot warrior from the get-go. I really like being a tank, so this show made me sad at how crap it is. Oh well.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ep1 and Ep2 of Solo Leveling should have been one extended episode, since its basically all setup.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
SLF being bested by Fluffy Paradise

Magical Girl show on HIDIVE - NSFW at all - infact its sooo close to hentai.
Shark Tank Writing GIF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tis time for torture princess episode 2 was another good laugh. It's nothing amazing, but it is dumb fun.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wrong way to use healing magic is pretty good.
is this the completely unwatchable garbage where the dude figures out how to travel back in time by healing it and gets poorly written edgelordy revenge on the rest of the party one by one?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We haven't gotten that far in 2 episodes, so... maybe?

The plot is 3 japanese kids summoned to a different world. Girl has electric power, guy has light power and last kid has this green power which is actually healing. When the captain of a rescue team hears that he's a healer, she indirectly kidnaps him onto her team, and beats his ass on the regular because he can instantly heal himself and get stronger. The stronger and faster he is, the more lives he'll be able to save with his healing powers, as well as his own personal safety from monster attacks. So strong healer is better healer. In the mean time, the other guy and girl are being trained by the king's #1 knight to get even better for reasons we don't know yet.

That about sums up the first 2 episodes.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
is this the completely unwatchable garbage where the dude figures out how to travel back in time by healing it and gets poorly written edgelordy revenge on the rest of the party one by one?

Nope, different show.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Nah that was redo of a healer.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It actually sounds quite interesting but I think I'll rewatch Kaguya instead.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bucchigiri gave me everything i hate about anime and main characters in 1 one episode.

Why is no new Kenichi been made into anime in all these years but they find time to pump out garbage main characters and stupid shit on the regular? We got endless terrible years of bleach but Kenichi and Psyren were just overlooked. The manga for Psyren was glorious.

Id love Peerless Dad, The Gamer, Perfect World, just about any of those completed series, while not Japanese would blow away 80% of whats on air and have enough content to finish a story.
man i don't when i dropped the gamer, but that became boring as shit, probably when he started to powerlevel his friends