Witcher 3

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I've decided to wait a bit before doing another playthrough. I'm gonna let the Modders catch up with QOL stuff (no degrading equipment, weight limit, etc.). I really want to get the most out of getting back into this game.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That video makes the update look like shit compared to the HD Rework. The Next Gen is blurry as fuck.
That video makes next gen look like shit compared to the original. Whoever made that video doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
next gen looks like witcher3:switch

Yeah it's either the switch version or he has the settings dialed down for shock value web hits.

Series X looked a lot cleaner. Tried 30 FPS RT and just couldn't take the frame rate hit. Performance on Series X works great (But this version already had a 4k/performance option before the next gen upgrade) - I may be going blind but I'll be damned if I can tell the difference between the two. I finished Blood and Wine and the OG game, will work on HoS and then just go around doing tons of side quests.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to beating Hearts of Stone, and Blood & Wine. Blood & Wine annoyed me a bit at the end with some of the decisions you make, and what they result in. Try to instill proper justice, and you get the "bad ending", ok whatever. Regardless, Blood & Wine was incredible. Absolutely fantastic landscape, and quest content.

All in all, what a game. Beat the main game sometime in 2021 for the first time (I know it's sad, my backlog forever grows, and I generally push the bigger time investments down the list), and it's just crazy how all-encompassing this game is. Combat, character movement, some crashes on next gen are all legitimate flaws. All that aside, it's probably the best game I've ever played outside a couple of MMOs, and maybe Alyx.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Finally got around to beating Hearts of Stone, and Blood & Wine. Blood & Wine annoyed me a bit at the end with some of the decisions you make, and what they result in. Try to instill proper justice, and you get the "bad ending", ok whatever. Regardless, Blood & Wine was incredible. Absolutely fantastic landscape, and quest content.

All in all, what a game. Beat the main game sometime in 2021 for the first time (I know it's sad, my backlog forever grows, and I generally push the bigger time investments down the list), and it's just crazy how all-encompassing this game is. Combat, character movement, some crashes on next gen are all legitimate flaws. All that aside, it's probably the best game I've ever played outside a couple of MMOs, and maybe Alyx.
reviews form GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users