Witcher 3

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Goddamnit. And I had such high hopes....

IPYIjDR.jpg

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
That's the first time in a long time that I've been bummed to finish out a game. Still have the DLC to do but kinda sad the ride is over.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Ride is not even close to over. Hearts of stone is ten to 15 hours and BW is 50+ hours. Rejoice!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Until you're me and finished all of it on NG+ and question what to do with your free time now.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I'm over 100 hours into the game and still loving it. Talk about getting your money's worth. Can't wait until they make W4.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Any huge difference between playing this on PS4 vs. PC?
The game is still the PC title first, even if they toned down the crazy UI of the past games for consoles a lot. If you have the machine, maxed out settings will give you a pc master race boner, since it still look gorgeous.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I have it on both PC and PS4 and play it on PS4 more.. I like playing on my TV vs my laptop.. I suppose I could just get a Steam Link and Controller and play it that way too.. but I haven't bothered with that yet.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My main PC and PS4 are in my living room on my 4k tv, so it's a more apples to apples decision on my end. I end up streaming to my other PC in my bedroom for games that require mouse/kb.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can you install mods on the ps4 version? If so I can't imagine how that wouldn't be superior, but without mods (teleport from anywhere) pc would easily win out.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
My main PC and PS4 are in my living room on my 4k tv, so it's a more apples to apples decision on my end. I end up streaming to my other PC in my bedroom for games that require mouse/kb.

I don't really have a main PC out here in Afghanistan.. so PS4 for me..

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
pc version is superior, not just mods but load times. on ps4 load times were 25-40 seconds for me when i was playing, and if you play on the hardest difficulty you tend to die a lot on harder fights. Its 5-10 seconds for me on PC.

mods are also awesome, i installed the hooker nudity mod so hookers properly show up like hookers, my immersion and all. the mod that lets you up the carry weight is also nice, as is fast travel and auto apply oils and the texture upscales.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, carry weight mod was a must for me. That was the only mod I used. I should check out some others while I'm playing through the two DLCs.