Wolfenstein: The New Order

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well

I hope its good. Wolfestein and RTCW were two of my favorite games ever.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
want-hamster.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Worth a preorder it looks, thus done.
never understood this mentality... unless there's a discount to be had somewhere for preordering, why would you preorder something unless you intend to get some limited physical reward? (collector's ed boxes etc)

game looks great. I intend to buy when it's released, unless give incentive to do otherwise.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doom beta is a PO incentive - which I'd assume is on a similar engine with similar quality, thus double dipping in goodness.

Besides even without it, I bet I'd forget if I'd not P/O'ed it - so much shit going on in my life that I'm sure I'd forget them if I didn't P/O [Got phones to replace in the next month, house in the next three, car just added to the list thanks to my accident today, and getting close to a dozen games already coming in the next two months already]

Also I did it as an Amazon P/O - so it's not even a dime down until it comes out - they'll charge me when it ships, literally out nothing if I change my mind or whatever.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
never understood this mentality... unless there's a discount to be had somewhere for preordering, why would you preorder something unless you intend to get some limited physical reward? (collector's ed boxes etc)

game looks great. I intend to buy when it's released, unless give incentive to do otherwise.
Same. I don't mind kicking money to indie devs for games long before I play them but this game could be awful and we won't know for a long time.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dont remember the last game i bought that i hadnt paid for months in advance.