Women’s Scent

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's been 50/50 for me on women's pussy stench. A couple girls I slept with smelled bad even after a thorough scrubbing in the shower. Couldn't keep it hard.
I've only had one that didn't smell great. Thankfully (?) my sense of smell sucks ass for some reason so I imagine that has something to do with it.

Last gf was so hygienic I could go down on her for days. Was heaven.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is it the case heavier set women are prone to smell/taste worse than fit women?

I don't know, so don't take this as gospel. I've been with two women who could be considered overweight, and both of them didn't smell good down there (one of which was right after a shower, too). Most of my GFs have been fit and none of them had any issues except for not bathing for a day or two type stuff, which is normal. So from my limited sample size of overweight women, things weren't pleasant.

While most of my GFs barely had any smell going on there or had a mild nice smell, I did have one who definitely had a noticeably strong aroma. It wasn't bad at all, it just "stuck around". After I'd go down on her I'd be able to faintly smell her for like the entire day. It was pretty great. I'd text her that I was at work and could smell her, she'd text me that she was thinking of me every time she sat down. Yeah, I think she was my favorite GF ever.

I've been wanting to call her up again for a while to try and see if I can get something going again, but instead I just sit around playing Everquest like a fucking clown.

The end

Bleach

301hom.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
By the whims of the gods one month in second semester, a decent chunk of us synced periods.

That's a common phenomenon. Girls living together tend to synch up their cycles. Especially younger girls who's cycles are all crazy and fucked up anyway. It probably happened a lot more often, but after that one time some of the girls started taking action to combat the smell.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title

Yo man. Dry spell lately. Can’t even snag a hefty one.

On another note I took some advice from people and am working out like almost two hours a day now. Trying to get into shape so I can get a normal girl.

Really gotta get outta upstate though, anyone want a roommate in nyc? Brooklyn. I work in IT. Looking end of yearish

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yo man. Dry spell lately. Can’t even snag a hefty one.

On another note I took some advice from people and am working out like almost two hours a day now. Trying to get into shape so I can get a normal girl.

Really gotta get outta upstate though, anyone want a roommate in nyc? Brooklyn. I work in IT. Looking end of yearish
First off, best opener ever.

Secondly, work out for yourself because you know it'll make you feel better physically and mentally, and something to obsess about other than the AI goblins (or whatever) in your head. If you do it all for any_girl_will_do_01, you're just going to come off as a less-than-fat creep instead of just a creep.

Jasker

Yellow Officer Title
First off, best opener ever.

Secondly, work out for yourself because you know it'll make you feel better physically and mentally, and something to obsess about other than the AI goblins (or whatever) in your head. If you do it all for any_girl_will_do_01, you're just going to come off as a less-than-fat creep instead of just a creep.

Strong words...

Like talking sim theory is so ‘creepy’. Heaven forbid we actually talk of something that matters.

Very rude of you to say that. Very rude.

I don’t know if I’m working out for myself or for other reasons. But you’re correct, I’d like to up my chances with women better being more fit. I don’t think working out is going to solve whatever ‘crazy’ you think I have.

I’m not crazy, at all. I’m in an impossible situation that has no winning.

And not any girl will do. Will I bone any girl? Lately, yes. Can I see past the skin? More or less yes.

Is it going to be impossible to do anything in life while out of shape? Yes, very much difficult.

I’m merely choosing to do something productive instead of not. And it wasn’t even me who made the choice in the first place.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I’m not crazy, at all.

This is exactly what a crazy person would say.

Only the insane think they are not. The rest of us question our sanity daily.

Only the security that comes from being completely delusional can end that constant self doubt.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.