Wonder Woman (2017)

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seems to be the trend.. only thing I liked about the new supergirl was her legs then they cover them up with shitry tights.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did anyone ever do a photoshop costume swap of Palicki's old WW costume vs. the one Gadot is wearing? I'd bet Palicki would look way better in the updated costume.

Sterling

El Presidente
Did anyone ever do a photoshop costume swap of Palicki's old WW costume vs. the one Gadot is wearing? I'd bet Palicki would look way better in the updated costume.
This is likely true in most costumes I'd imagine just due to her being a much more impressive physical presence.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is likely true in most costumes I'd imagine just due to her being a much more impressive physical presence.
this kinda works someone w/ way better photoshop skills replace the blue with skin i guess.
rrr_img_115737.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
That costume is still really bad. Would still pee in her butt though.
All the flash photos looked like shit but he looks fine in that series. Production photos are usually godawful. The pants and lasso look really cheap though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
costume looks ok, but again they got the chest wrong. unless that chick's tits are in the middle of her chest or she is so scrawny that thats how her chest looks, which is not a good thing.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Gadot is hot and all, but too waiflike to be WW. Palicki is hot, but isn't modelesque enough. Megan Gale would have been a better choice-- athletic, tall, with chiseled features.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The two on the right look like those memes where you shop the same face on everyone. And WW's head looks shopped on her neck.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
One of the good things I got out of BvS is how much I am looking forward a WW movie. She was pretty awesome.

Damn, that Meagan Gale looks like a great fit for it though.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
How about Gina Torres? She has actually voiced Wonder Woman in the DCU game, I believe.

I like Galdot but I agree, I generally see Wonder Woman as being a bit "thicker".

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Gadot has a set of bird legs. No definition in her calves at all.