WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

rrr_img_70858.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Maul and Brando signing a treaty. Thank Christ.
If Maul wouldn't make broad sweeping statements and then change his argument over and over there would be no need for it. He's like a cross of the most closed minded Brits from Everton and ManU's forums. If you want your eyes to bleed go read his post history in the Soccer thread, dear god.....

Anyway, 1 hour to go baby!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wynn sports book is bangin' - got money on Germany and am 4 Tanq/Tonics into the day. Could get ugly. Wearing Ozil kit and there is a table full of Brazilians next to me......

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just slammed my drink after that goal. Getting knifing looks from the Brazilians next door..... Great start to open this game up now!

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
YES YES YES

FUCK YOU BRAZIL! FUCKING ASSHOLES!

Just slammed my drink after that goal. Getting knifing looks from the Brazilians next door..... Great start to open this game up now!
just ask them why Thiago Silva wasn't there to ram M?ller or why Neymar couldn't slam his elbow in M?ller's throat in time.

Feien

Ploppers
That was terrible on part of Brazil's defense. Go Germany. This should keep the game fast paced.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
It looks to me like everyone is being very aware of challenges after the last game's controversy. I'm betting this Ref won't hesitate to start throwing cards out.

And Germany is loving it...