WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Christ, this is really sad to watch - but then I remember how much I despise almost every single shithouse player on the Brazil squad and I suddenly don't mind anymore. Time to find the hot topless German girls at the European pool and celebrate!!

Maul

Dental Dammer
This is a great game for newcomers. Who would ever predict this score before the match?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
come on fuckin Germans lets make this happen.
I don't know if that 8-0 was the highest of all time, there might be some even higher ones from the early days when garbage teams qualified and got shredded.

Like, give us new fans something to compare this to. Are we talking historic debacle for Brazil at this point? Heh.
The highest defeat in a semi final in world cup history dates back to '54, this one:

1954 FIFA World Cup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and that was just a 6-1 (1-0).

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is the most soccer i've ever watched, this game is great.
10/10 will watch germany in the future

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This is a great game for newcomers. Who would ever predict this score before the match?
Not really, this game is a aberration. You probably see a score like this once every 10 years during a major match.

Also, I'm trying to remember seeing a crowd that is so lifeless and dead before. I've been in person for pretty shitty losses in NFL, college football, and baseball....but man, this seriously looks like a 50,000+ person funeral. Like when the hell can you ever clearly hear the in-stadium announcer on the TV broadcast?

What a kick in the balls it must be for them.