WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
You know there's a much better Stallone movie you should be referencing.

images

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Portugal is given the lead, that makes it far more likely for both our teams to advance due to Portugal's horrible goal difference

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, would need about a 4 goal swing for Portugal to get ahead of USA should they lose

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Man, this USA team is resolute.

Great defending and goalkeeping so far and at the same time carrying some threat

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Howard has been pretty great this summer. Working our dicks off to keep Germany out and had a few decent breaks so far as well.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
I might get myself one of those USA shirts

Would definitely wear one of those than an England shirt at the moment (which are already heavily discounted in the shops here by the way heh)

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Germany with the better chances but I like how the USA is hanging in there. Jurgen has had a midas touch so far but it seems Brad Davis isn't working out as he's been invisible, needs to be subbed off for someone with pace to run at Per as that's Germany's weak point.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
0-0 HT

Not the most thrilling of games but very intriguing. Both teams wouldn't want to lose.

Very impressed with USA team and their defending.

At this point in time, I would definitely say that USA national team > England national team so far.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
As someone that knows fuck all about the futbol is Jones dropping the ball today or is that the way it goes(serious question, would like to not be clueless)? Seems like every time we get a good chance started he flubs it in some way.

Bradley seems better than the last 2 games but see above about my knowledge.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Listening to ESPN radio because the links for video aren't working.

Sounds like the US is being dominated by the Germans. It's not good to play the game on your side of the field all the time.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
That last touch in front of their penalty with nobody within earshot was brutal. Just shit away a good chance.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
As someone that knows fuck all about the futbol is Jones dropping the ball today or is that the way it goes(serious question, would like to not be clueless)? Seems like every time we get a good chance started he flubs it in some way.
I wouldn't criticise him too much because he is playing against a world class midfield. He is working hard and is tracking back to help with defence when Germany has the ball.

If this ends as a draw, this would be a great result for USA. This is Germany they are playing against. A footballing powerhouse nation. Shutting them out or ending in parity would be massive.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_69990.jpg

biggest threat for the US is Ghana turning the game 2:1 and we winning 1:0. But from what I've seen about the Ghana game, that's unlikely.