WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
We have a few of these ourselves
wink.png
In America? Where is the German military base in America?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah you're probably right, we should've let you burn the rest of the jews in the world so we could live in a white paradise.

First game of the season for the Fins is against the Pats, can't wait.
More talking about Russia here, you know the country we would have beaten in '41 already if it hadn't been for the massive supply runs. The country you then limp-dicked around for 40 years in the cold war.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
More talking about Russia here, you know the country we would have beaten in '41 already if it hadn't been for the massive supply runs. The country you then limp-dicked around for 40 years in the cold war.
If I had a choice of being a Nazi or dealing with Russia, I'd probably choose to deal with Russia.

#soccer so much flopping. Truly the game of pussies.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Jerome Boateng was born in Berlin to a Germany-born white woman who happened to get some Ghana-D. He's not an immigrant from Ghana, neither was his mother.
my point still stands. They annexed him while his brother plays for Ghana. Well played since he got kicked out of the team.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my point still stands. They annexed him while his brother plays for Ghana. Well played since he got kicked out of the team.
sorry man, not gonna take part in this deeply racist discussion, even if you are jesting. He was born here, he always played here, including the youth teams of Germany. To me, he's a German, no matter the color of his skin.

His brother was the one who decided to play the double nationality card and flopped over to Ghana after playing up to U-21 for Germany.

Anyways congratulations to your team, really well fought in all three games in what was perceived as one of the hardest groups.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Pffft, work. Only chumps work during the World Cup! WHAT A freaking achievement. Feeling preeeeeetty preeeeeetty preeeeeeeeeeeeetty good. Pretty good.