WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
as much as it's a shitty call, but if you put both hands on a player like that, you're fucking asking for it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Thoughts:

1. Brazil looked awful, no way do they win without the refs handing them the game if they continue to play this way
2. That J league ref should never ref a WC game again, every call went Brazil's way
3. Croatia's goalie is terrible and cost them the game aside from the phantom penalty call

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Brazil played crappy...but I am betting they win the world cup.

That game should have been 2-1 Croatia.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Goalkeeper for Croatia is pretty shit to be honest

edit: ..or maybe he was paid off too... dun dun DUN!

Szlia

Those screaming that the match is fixed after the penalty should remember that like 3 minutes prior there was a tackle on Neymar that was a very very dark shade of yellow.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
This is bullshit. I am interested in Soccer for once and it's only available live streaming or behind a pay wall?

Hah.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
Love how Fred had both arms up asking for a penalty before even hitting his ass on the ground

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Apologies if this has already been covered, but does anybody know of a way to watch the World Cup on a PS3? I cna stream it to my computer, but I'd prefer to use my TV.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
"If that's how we start the World Cup, we better give it up now and go home. We talk about respect, that wasn't respect, Croatia didn't get any. If that's a penalty, we don't need to play football anymore. Let's play basketball instead. It's a shame.

If you continue like this you will have 100 penalties. I think 2.5 billion people watching on TV saw this was not a penalty. This was ridiculous and if we continue in this way we will have a circus."

- Croatia coach Niko Kovac

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
1 for 1. Haastradamus, bitches! (until I fail miserably hereafter)

rrr_img_69022.jpg

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol at people complaining the game was rigged or Croatia was jobbed. This is the fucking world cup. Brazil is the better side, and probably would of won that game without the penalty. Obviously it was a bad penalty, but the guy did have both hands on Fred in a wide open spot inside the box, kind of stupid either way.

This wasnt a Brazilian showcase, but Neymar netted 2 at the end of the day, and he and the Brazilian team deserve credit. They won the game fair and square, and their star player delivered. The penalty call was bullshit but the kid still had to convert. That is to take the lead with the whole world watching, and he did the job. The keeper wasnt as bad as everyone is making him out to be either, he almost stopped that penalty. The other two were unfortunate low rollers but Croatia showed they will be a tough test for Cameroon and Mexico.

I think Mexico loses to Croatia.