WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

iannis

Musty Nester
Is it racist of me to want Germany to win? Just because.

And is there anywhere net friendly to actually watch these games besides for ESPN?

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
As much as it kills me to say it, Argentina are my picks for this World Cup. Spain are not the force they once were and I think they will struggle I cannot see them making to the semi's they will get knocked out in the quarters.

Brazil the pressure on them will be to much, everyone in Brazil expects them to win it. The other teams in the competition are just turning up to make up the numbers there is no doubt to them that Brazil is going to win the world cup. You cannot win a competition with this level of unrealistic expectation.

Germany, Italy will do well they always do, France/England I honestly don't think anyone could make a prediction on these two, Belgium have a very good team and I can see them being the surprise of the WC

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is it racist of me to want Germany to win? Just because.

And is there anywhere net friendly to actually watch these games besides for ESPN?
With proxy or vpn usage - cause of inet nazidom - there are def some nice spots out there, moreso if you dont need/want an english sport commentator.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they can keep 100 million poor people from murdering every tourist and looting their corpses, but they can't even get a proper field to play in the stadiums.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
At last, today is the day. Bring it on bitches!

http://www.troll.me/images/gigga-Wakandan/my-body-is-ready.jpg

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Incoming 4 day weekend whaaaaaaat?!?!

Looking forward to todays game - Croatia's midfield is easily one of the 5 best in the entire tournament, but it probably won't be enough to beat Brazil. Wish Mandy wasn't suspended.

Running Dog_sl

shitlord
TV footage in Sao Paulo showed riot police using tear gas and rubber truncheons to disperse about 50 protesters near a metro station on the route to the Arena Corinthians... A tweet from CNN presenter Alex Thomas said Sao Paulo producer Barbara Arvanitidis had suffered a suspected broken arm reporting from the riots.
BBC News - Brazil World Cup 2014: Clashes at Sao Paulo protest

"Standoff at the subway station continuing. Didn't appear to be any particular reason for police action, protestors were peaceful and chanting...clear that rubber bullets fired by police on protestors along with stun grenades"

- Richard Conway, BBC Radio 5 live sports news correspondent in Sao Paolo

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
If Brazil lose today will they just burn down the stadium right then and there? This could be a historic day!

protest.jpg

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Looks like Treebeard and the forest of Fangorn made their way from middle earth to Brazil to watch the world cup too

_75491649_opening-ceremony-6-ap.jpg