WORLD CUP 2014 - BRAZIL

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
SORRY BUDDY, Born and bred REAL football player.
So is this guy!
rrr_img_69668.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Portugal really has nothing but our midfield aside from Bradley is holding the team back as they can't create worth a damn. Jones and Beckerman are DM's at best and Bedoya is just a nothing from what I can tell. Going to need a set piece again I think.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
We Americans don't prejudice any sport and appreciate them all for their various, though obviously different values, strategies, and required athleticism.

Enjoyable game thus far.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thought the US was excellent that half. Deserve something, and if the boys keep up the pace/pressure they'll get a goal. Not sure it will be enough with this defense though.

Johnson, Bradley, Jones have all been excellent. Johnson especially.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
Portugal really has nothing but our midfield aside from Bradley is holding the team back as they can't create worth a damn. Jones and Beckerman are DM's at best and Bedoya is just a nothing from what I can tell. Going to need a set piece again I think.
DM?

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Also where is our resident ManUre homo Pks to defend Nani and the next 5 years in which he'll be robbing a living from ManU? Holy fuck is he bad now, aside from that goal he can barely control a ball. His new contract and Valencia's is just laughable, my wife though they meant Enner Valencia when she saw the announcement and her whole family almost hates Antonio right now with how bad he's been for Ecuador.

Szlia

Tim Howard is excellent! What a save.
On the first goal is sat down before Nanny shot and on the double save he anticipated in the wrong direction and it's a pure miracle he still managed to reach the ball. The portuguese think he is excellent and are looking forward to more great things from him in the 2nd half!

Side note: the portuguese keeper looks like a beefed up version of Holmes in Elementary down to the facial expressions!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Defensive Midfielder. You usually equate that with midfield players that are just out there to tackle and win the ball back but have no real offensive abilities to their game. You'll note Beckerman never gets forward toward Portugal's goal and Jermaine Jones does but he is horrible at it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Derp, can't give him much blame on the first, looked a sure clearance - impossible to predict. The second was an excellent shot that caught the keeper completely flat footed, and he recovered to make a world class save. Happens to the Neuers, Courtois', and Cech's all the time. He's the best player the USMNT have.