World Juniors-2013

Methodical_sl

shitlord
In Russia this year so the games are early am.Exhibition matches started this morning and the tournament begins on boxing day.TSN will have the Canadian games three times a day,live game early am and rebroadcast in the afternoon and evening.
I pick Canada for the gold.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Shitty. Just goes to show you that the rest of the world is catching up to us big time in developing hockey players. In years past we could use the excuse that our best 19 year olds were in the NHL, but that's obviously not the case this year. I didn't watch the game so I can't really comment on it, but it sounds like they came out flat for whatever reason.

Next year there's no byes through the quarter finals, which may have been a factor.

Phandy

Golden Squire
Canada just played abysmally. Didn't help that Subban gave up 4 goals on 16 shots through 2 periods. No excuses. The Americans just dominated. Bye or no bye, when you play that badly, you deserve to get pummled and that is exactly what happened.

Fidlen

Lord Nagafen Raider
Now that this tourny is over my advice to Canada is this. Get rid of the cape, it makes you look like assholes.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Now that this tourny is over my advice to Canada is this. Get rid of the cape, it makes you look like assholes.
That was just this year. It's fairly typical on hockey teams to have something like that, whether it's a hard hat in Calgary or a really ugly fur coat (don't remember what team that was). But yeah, I agree that a cape is a poor choice.