World of Warcraft: Current Year

taimaishoo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I already quit like 3 weeks into the xpac, but the Wakanda forever knockoff in the cinematic makes me want to resub just so I can quit again. These writers do not have a creative bone in their bodies.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Does anyone know if there is an incursion tracker? Are they timed events like Legion Assaults or are they random? Wowhead doesn't have anything up (and they took down the legion assault timer to make room for the new warfront timer)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does anyone know if there is an incursion tracker? Are they timed events like Legion Assaults or are they random? Wowhead doesn't have anything up (and they took down the legion assault timer to make room for the new warfront timer)

Yeah, they actually state it in their survival guide under the Incursion section. They mention adding that timer to the front page soon, and they also give you a list with an idea on how it works (similar to the timing on the Legion assaults).

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I'm convinced Blizzard can no longer see the game through the veil of the mechanics. This shit isn't even a job anymore. You at least got something out of playing it like it was a job. Whatever this is is just a sad uninspired festering pile of numbers and data that puts EVE to shame. They would have been down to half a million subs by now if it wasn't for the talented art department carrying their asses for years.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Of course they don't. They purely see the game as a "time played" = engagement. Which means success in a world where they already have all of the money.

Timegating has always existed but it's kind of just a parody in itself at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

I don't know what I was expecting but the patch is just more of the same. Literally. I kind of want to unsub but I'm 7/8M and really want to get CE to at least make me feel like all the time I spent in that place was worth it.

Sendaar

Nom Nom Nom
I don't know about your class but for mine the best in slot powers don't come from raids (except one which only works in raids and you only need one of) which means the targetted piece I would be getting literally doesn't exist in the game except a chance from your weekly cache. Seems fine.

Khane Khane - not my math skills. Literally using what someone else posted. Keep being a retard.

@booze - how is 8 to 10 for garaunteed bis that isn't available anywhere else in the game sucking dick? You want charity epics or something? I don't get how this isn't just a straight positive that this got put in to the game.

The problem is while waiting that 8 to 10 weeks. You aren't getting anyother 385 azerite pieces because you have to save all your points. That is unless you raid.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Patch messed up something for heroic uldir last night.
they fixed the "die 3 seconds before you see the beam" error for the elevator, but,
we had an oopsy and wiped after elevator was on bottom- boss did not reset - doors remained locked-we had to leave and reset the instance, then next fight we had the ultimate easy elevator configuration:
each beam was exactly below the previous beam.. so as long as we avoided that ~1/4th of the elevator, there was no chance of the elevator beams killing us.
then.. mother was fine.

then the aggro range of the trash for the loop was screwed up, then
looking at the logs, everyone was ~1000 dps lower on fetid devourer -he was at 50% hp when he went berzerk (doing the kill one blob-he eats the other one) while last week we were able to kill him- with the same amount of people (we were missing a healer and i had to go heals) with no issues.

i did do the alliance darkshore "night hunter" quest line, that was ok, and did do the corresponding warfront- this warfront is IMO a lot more involved than arathi's, i liked it more.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know about your class but for mine the best in slot powers don't come from raids (except one which only works in raids and you only need one of) which means the targetted piece I would be getting literally doesn't exist in the game except a chance from your weekly cache. Seems fine.

Khane Khane - not my math skills. Literally using what someone else posted. Keep being a retard.

@booze - how is 8 to 10 for garaunteed bis that isn't available anywhere else in the game sucking dick? You want charity epics or something? I don't get how this isn't just a straight positive that this got put in to the game.

2 1/2 months to get a single item for a tier that is out 5-6 months then obsolete forever is asking for charity? American Inventor I know you are stupid but goddamn.

Khane

They made a shitload of changes to various M+ dungeons. A shitload.

And announced none of them.

xzi

Mouthbreather
My favorite is them making the beserkers in Kings Rest not able to be CC'd for some unexplained reason

Khane

Kings Rest was obviously too easy and needed a buff.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Also in the undocumented changes department, Voidwalker aggro was nerfed to complete shit.

Killing rares in Arathi, using anything more than Corruption+Agony will peel aggro almost instantly now.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Those Spriest changes are apparently a very big buff to its damage in spite of the overall damage reduction of 5%. That's what people are saying anyway. We shall see.
Patch 8.1.5:
"The amazing and groundbreaking fixes to shadow priests in patch 8.1 were a tad overtweaked. We have made an adjustment to fix our error.
Damage -25%"

xzi

Mouthbreather
Imagine if they had some sort of page, or a list, where they could announce patch notes to tell you everything that is changing in the new patch.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At least this mount is kind of interesting. It is not confirmed or anything but I bet it would sell a lot.