World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
People have been saying there would be an underwater expansion since TBC. Really though I think Gul'dan is going to build a time machine and travel through timelines bill and ted style and make a super best friends team of baddies and since we're the hero of the game now we will get mega bad ass legendaries through cut scenes and LFR but they will be random because people dont like expected rewards.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
There will be a teleporter found on the Legion home world and we'll jump from planet to planet.

ORRCSSSS IIIIINNNNNN SSSPPAAAAAAAACCE

xzi

Mouthbreather
you're all forgetting the best possible outcome for future expansions, though

the Rise of the Trolls

it'll take place on alternate azeroth thatdefinitelyisn't time travel but it's 30 years in the past, but not really in the past it's the same timeline as ours just slightly before it, Zul'Jin will be there as a young lad, Archimonde is back, fuck I can't wait

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I almost think they have to go off Azeroth. They could do something dumb or retcon but artifact weapons actually paint them into something of a corner lore wise without injecting "moar power". They're supposed to be the pinnacle of everything, so it'd make little sense for anything but a titan or legion expac to get everyone into better space swords. I mean they can do whatever, of course, but it seems hard to go from shit like doomhammer to rusty true cobalt battle axe of the feverflare.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
No normal fucking person wants a goddamn underwater expansion and anyone who does should be dragged outside and shot.
Pretty much this. Vash'ir was super pretty and I loved the look of it and they did about as good of a job with it as possible 3d combat in the wow engine just does not work great. A whole expansion of it would drive people nuts.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I almost think they have to go off Azeroth. They could do something dumb or retcon but artifact weapons actually paint them into something of a corner lore wise without injecting "moar power". They're supposed to be the pinnacle of everything, so it'd make little sense for anything but a titan or legion expac to get everyone into better space swords. I mean they can do whatever, of course, but it seems hard to go from shit like doomhammer to rusty true cobalt battle axe of the feverflare.
I assume at the end of the expansion we wind up having to voltron our artifact weapons by throwing them into some pillar of uber which consumes them to strike down argus killing off most of the dreadlords + sargaras. I don't see the artifact weapons surviving this expansion although coming down from artifact weapon to random green drop is going to be interesting.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We don't need to leave Azeroth, we need to go Underground! Find out what those Kobolds are so afraid of the dark for.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There are so many open ended options that are available right now. Most of which they just "hinted" at and dropped the ball on implementing them. I personally would love to see more Naga stuff out of lore reasons. But for gameplay reasons, fuck underwater zones. But if we could play on our ships instead of just moving icons around that are pictures of ships - sign me the fk up.