World of Warcraft: Classic

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

I've been hopping about some and anyone that just wants to play can play. Anything below full is instant. Some of the full servers tonight had thirty minute or lower queues. Two new servers is fine but it's not what they need to do. They need to open up Faerlina, Whitemane, Herod and any of the other massive queue servers up for transfers so people can take all their friends and guildmates and leave collectively. There's a regular Prisoner's Dilemma of Sunken Costs (also Chicken) happening with everyone trying to wait out everyone else.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Did you roll on Whitemane as well Kharz? What server did you end up on if not? I still might reroll from this queue hell on Stalag.

Westfall! Land of eyeless murlocs, liverless pigs, and thieves that came over from overwatch's deadlock gang.

I passed out awhile. I've done that dungeon in the barrens twice. The first time someone else pulled, this time my group wanted me to actually work. I had no idea which way I was going or what I was doing. That place out guks guk.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

dvoraen

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dunno about anyone else, but this sure seems like an authentic Classic experience to me. All these servers opening like legs in the Red Light District.

The only thing I haven't heard complaints about, is the 30s+ time it takes to loot one body.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I guess they should expect 100k dropoff the next few days for pax and dragoncon. Then they will all return, hung over, with a vengeance next tuesday. Assuming the hurricane lets them fly home.

100k is probably a tiny blip though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
who else is still level 1, hanging around goldshire inn and has only been messing with addons, trying to remember how to set them up so everything looks/acts like in retail?

• 2Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Got one of these bad boys tonight, gonna save it for BG release and sell it to twinks for like 30g

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wtf. Is "Sathrah's Sacrifice" bugged? It's a quest in Darnassus that has you kill a Spider "Lady Sathra" outside Darnassus in the NW corner of Teldrassil. Then when you bring her Silvery Spinnerts to the Priestess in the Temple of the Moon, she's meant to give you her remains to consecrate in the Well nearby. I literally saw the text of the remains appear in chat, but it's 100% not in my bags. I've checked 10x. And my bags had plenty of space. Can I abandon and get it again?

Edit: Abandoned it and got it back the 2nd time.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Got one of these bad boys tonight, gonna save it for BG release and sell it to twinks for like 30g

Smart. My plan is to buy as much twink gear as I can while it's cheap. Feet of the Lynx and such. Although it's funny, some people are already acting like people are rich and twinking their level 19 bg characters. I see several Feet of the Lynx and other top Agi gear in the AH for 50+ gold. Okay retards, okay...

God damn. Getting from Darnassus to Ironforge/SW is harder than getting from Kelethin to Freeport because at least in EQ we had tools like Invis and Sow. I tried making the run, but reds agro way too far. So I heard you can swim out of Menethil harbor and die of fatigue and spawn in Dun Morogh. Well my equipment is all red (that's gonna suck to repair) and it still keeps spawning me in Menethil. Now I'm like stuck to the north of Dun MOrogh beyond the mountains. Hawlp.

THis is so fucking dumb. I'm way the fuck over here and it still has me in Wetlands general chat. That means if I die I'm respawning in Wetlands even tho I'm clearly closer to Dun MOrogh right? Anyone know where I need to die to respawn in Dun Morogh? At this rate I"m gonna fucking respawn in Searing Gorge. Who has done this, help me. Where do i die lol.

WoWScrnShot_082919_225035.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet to the most popular Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

I mean... this kind of is the most popular Pantheon "fan" site on the internet.

• 3Worf

xzi

Mouthbreather
leveling fishing while leveling is the biggest time waster tbh.. but it's gonna pay off
Smart. My plan is to buy as much twink gear as I can while it's cheap. Feet of the Lynx and such. Although it's funny, some people are already acting like people are rich and twinking their level 19 bg characters. I see several Feet of the Lynx and other top Agi gear in the AH for 50+ gold. Okay retards, okay...

God damn. Getting from Darnassus to Ironforge/SW is harder than getting from Kelethin to Freeport because at least in EQ we had tools like Invis and Sow. I tried making the run, but reds agro way too far. So I heard you can swim out of Menethil harbor and die of fatigue and spawn in Dun Morogh. Well my equipment is all red (that's gonna suck to repair) and it still keeps spawning me in Menethil. Now I'm like stuck to the north of Dun MOrogh beyond the mountains. Hawlp.

THis is so fucking dumb. I'm way the fuck over here and it still has me in Wetlands general chat. That means if I die I'm respawning in Wetlands even tho I'm clearly closer to Dun MOrogh right? Anyone know where I need to die to respawn in Dun Morogh? At this rate I"m gonna fucking respawn in Searing Gorge. Who has done this, help me. Where do i die lol.

View attachment 221148

I don't know how you fucked up this hard but I'm genuinely impressed

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
leveling fishing while leveling is the biggest time waster tbh.. but it's gonna pay off

I don't know how you fucked up this hard but I'm genuinely impressed

People said just swim straight out of Menethil toward Dun MOrogh. I tried that, and went as far toward Dun Morogh as I could until Fatigue killed me. That respawned me in Menethil. So I tried again and tried to go further, and further, each time still respawning in Wetlands. I'm pretty sure there's some new code in here or something, because I should have respawned in Dun Morogh like 10 times now.

Fuck It I'm swimmin all the way to Stormwind baby. Well at least it put me in another zone chat finally (Westfall somehow lol). But now I'm dedicated to making it to Stormwind.

WoWScrnShot_082919_232036.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The run through Wetlands is quite doable if you're careful. Walk beside the road and wait for mobs to move away around the crocodile area, after that it gets easier. If all else fails you just have to die and respawn at max range. Did it at lvl 12 myself.

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The run through Wetlands is quite doable if you're careful. Walk beside the road and wait for mobs to move away around the crocodile area, after that it gets easier. If all else fails you just have to die and respawn at max range. Did it at lvl 12 myself.

I should have tried the road, yea. But the graveyard was so damn far away from each death I figured, fuck it, I'll cheese my way into Dun Morogh. Whelp, that didn't work out. I ended up swimming all the way to Stormwind. About to die, I better fucking spawn here lol. Edit: Spawned in Elwynn. Thank fucking god.

WoWScrnShot_082919_233910.jpg

Dalien

Registered Hodor
What the fuck are you even doing, you should've just run the road like everyone else, pickup the flight paths to Loch Modan and Ironforge along the way, and get some decent exploration exp.

I ran through at level 6 a couple nights ago when no one was in the zone, only died twice, it's not that scary. Now that there's plenty of level 20+ killing the crocs and shit you can probably run it on a level 1 without a scratch.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck are you even doing, you should've just run the road like everyone else, pickup the flight paths to Loch Modan and Ironforge along the way, and get some decent exploration exp.

I ran through at level 6 a couple nights ago when no one was in the zone, only died twice, it's not that scary. Now that there's plenty of level 20+ killing the crocs and shit you can probably run it on a level 1 without a scratch.

Crocs were the main problem and there was nobody killing them when I tried running. I died twice and spawned so far away I thought I'd try the water trick, which did not work the way it was advertised lol. It was supposed to take 20 seconds to swim out, and then die and respawn near Ironforge and be done.

Jesus I forgot how crazy the itemization of real classic. Gear is so ridiculously strong. You go from +4 stats to +16 on a single item in 10 levels. It's fun stuff though.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Logged off this afternoon to quickly install a mod thinking I had a min or 2 to get back in, must have been too long, hit Q again. Rerolled hunter on another server, lvl 16 already. I might just stick with this, nice to login and quest on demand.

Chris

Potato del Grande

This or bribe a Warlock.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Looks like most of Method are mid 40's around now. They might actually pull of Ragnaros this weekend.