World of Warcraft: Classic

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I lost my shit on a warrior in gnomer a couple days ago. He rolled greed on MCP and I was like “you cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

I then did a shout in IF that Death??? Whatever his name is a “cunt cock sucker mother fucking whore”.

Bunch of nerds reported. Waiting to see if I get a day or two suspension.

My words seemed justified.
I hope this is a typo because imagine being this mad at someone for rolling greed on something.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Should be funny when he wakes up tomorrow with a hangover wondering why his account is suspended.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Im still chugging along, just very slowly.

I would much rather be 60 farming gear and shit but I have to go through this quest treadmill for the hundredth time and I can only tolerate it for a few hours about every other day.

Ill get there eventually, just sucks its not faster, reddit is of course all happy as shit to be back in classic and as far as I've seen theres nobody bitching about the xp.

1638163179041.png

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So just to give you an example of just how much more exp you get than reg classic? The exp boost gave me like 2 more levels so far, Ive been following the guide pretty well (maybe did a bit more grinding here and there) and it let me skip 30-32 Arathi section of the guide.

Right now im in STV and it let me skip a grind step that the guide had because im already there. Lv36 it wanted me to grind to 30000/71600 exp, but not sure where the start point was for that. Currently im at 36000....

Last edited:

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
i'm still chugging along inefficient as shit just doing quests. First time alliance so by no means am i following the optimal quest path. I just go to an area with yellow quests, do them, open up the world map and see where the next batch of yellow quests are and head there. the 40% quest exp boost basically translates into skipping a few of the "run all over the world talking to ppl" quests which are annoying as fuck, but for the most part I have just enough quests to level without having to grind or farm dungeons. I guess I was able to skip like ashenvale and stone talon but for the most part I have exactly the amount of quests I need and no more.

The first few days trying to quest was aids because of all the competition, especially because Obsidian Edge is the "Hardcore" server and none of these faggots can group, but after westfall it has really cleared up and there isnt much quest competition. mostly because when half the population of the server dies they delete their character and start over at level 1. The newbie zones are still packed as fuck but the open world especially post 30 is wide open.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The exp boost is enough that you arent out leveling quests. Im leveling fast enough that all my quests are usually yellow and become green or grey quickly.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't done BGs in a coon's age. They have min levels and shit, right? The lowest one is the capture the flag one?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
So never played a hunter past like level 20 before but is broken tooth just broken as fuck or what? Always heard he was the best pvp pet cus of interrupts on casters and sure, i see that but he seems OP as fuck for pve as well. His paper doll dps is 15-20% higher than same level/loyalty/happiness cat, rake which is a 1.2 speed cat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I go for boars 100% when leveling. Its the charge that literally saves you hours over the course of 1-60. WIth minor dps dip. THey also fucking eat anything which is a nice bonus because you can feed it 100% drops from fish, fruit, raw meats, cooked meats, cheeses, mushrooms, bread....Never have to buy the shit, like ever.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So never played a hunter past like level 20 before but is broken tooth just broken as fuck or what? Always heard he was the best pvp pet cus of interrupts on casters and sure, i see that but he seems OP as fuck for pve as well. His paper doll dps is 15-20% higher than same level/loyalty/happiness cat, rake which is a 1.2 speed cat.
They are all suppossed to be a out the same dps but Brokentooth is the fastest attack speed pet until 60 for ZG Bats etc. He does a number on casters but the fast attacks are not nearly as good vs melee it seems.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah this is post the pet normalization patch which basically made all pets roughly same dps, didnt it? Only standouts were the 1.2 attack speed pets for pvp which also got the nerf bat later if memory serves.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I used a boar from 10-30 and the charge absolutely rocks for initial threat lead. But around the late 20s i found he wasn't keeping up on threat, mobs have more health i guess and i found myself having to slow down dps or spend the last 40% of a mobs health tanking.

I went to mulgore and grabbed the rake and once i leveled him up he was good. As long as i let him initiate the fight he could hold threat for most fights.

At 37 i snagged broken tooth and he is just a beast. I open with arcane/serpent/daze and he pulls threat before the mob gets to me and he holds it np. Only time i have to let him initiate fights or slow dps is if im fighting shit 4+ levels above me and his growl gets resisted. Im 46 now and he still crushes it. He can solo any normal mobs im fighting non stop without down time, i really only have to stop and drink/heal is if im grinding elites then every 2nd or 3rd elite i will rest.

Like i said i thought pet dps was
Normalized per family (ie cats) but his paperdoll dps lists 15-20% higher than a 1.2 attack speed cat of the same level/happiness/loyalty. I have since abandoned my other cat to free up a stable slot for trainer pets but im pretty sure he is just broken.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He was holy broken back in the day before he got "fixed" Insane attack speed for interrupts.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Im still chugging along, just very slowly.

I would much rather be 60 farming gear and shit but I have to go through this quest treadmill for the hundredth time and I can only tolerate it for a few hours about every other day.

Ill get there eventually, just sucks its not faster, reddit is of course all happy as shit to be back in classic and as far as I've seen theres nobody bitching about the xp.

View attachment 384919

I am playing this a couple hours a day too while on calls and its at least something new for me playing ally. But agree 100% with what was said earlier, the magic was 2 and a half years ago when this went live for the first time, there is nothing exciting about doing this grind again unless I can be level 60 in like 24 hours played.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Someone really needs to go back in time and beat every fucking retard at Blizzard who absolutely positively refused to drop the faction system when it became apparent at the end of vanilla it served no beneficial purpose. Also beat the fucking retards who still to this day after 15 years of it being proven to be an utterly shit design choice that does nothing but fuck the player base over refuse to drop it even now.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users