World of Warcraft: Classic

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
did a late night 10 man run with HM.

Wiped 5 times to flame leviathan but as soon as we dropped second chopper to go in a gunner position it went down easily. The rest inc all hard modes were easy, only 4 bosses left before we finished at 3am

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We skipped all hardmodes but thorim. No idea why they made that call but we have to log in at some point to do vezax and yogg.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
We skipped all hardmodes but thorim. No idea why they made that call but we have to log in at some point to do vezax and yogg.
Thats funny cause most guilds who tried any HM's started with thorim and killed it pretty easily.
We did 1 raid all normal mode. Got to yogg and called it a night. 3 Shards from that, pretty good.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lost a healer due to internet issues before we started and of course 2 shards drop that were going to him in the first 4 bosses. Ended up killing FL 4 towers for a easy top 100 world kill even starting at 8pm EST. Wiped on trash a few times of course because people thought it was naxx level trash.... Going back on Monday to kill the rest.

No one on Maladath has killed Yogg yet in 25m and only 2 10 man guilds have killed Yogg of any flavor.

Caeden

Thats funny cause most guilds who tried any HM's started with thorim and killed it pretty easily.
We did 1 raid all normal mode. Got to yogg and called it a night. 3 Shards from that, pretty good.
I thought we might poke more than just his. But meh. I don’t raid lead. We only got 1 shard though so far. I can’t even remember who got it.

We had a 10m scheduled tonight but I had other plans. Logged in a half hour or so after start and everyone was there but they split up and pugged because no tanks signed up. It was a horrific bloodbath for most. Pug culture gonna be on hold a bit into ToC drops.

Our dps was wayyy fucking low but half the raid is new to the instance. My guess is they speed up next week.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Quick question for the Wrath of Lich King Classic.

What Mods are good and where can I get a quest location mod? They have the shit built into the game but they could not be bothered with incorporating it into classic. Stupid shit.

Caeden

Questie is the quest addon of note. I need to rebuild my eluvui, but I downloaded bartender and zperl. Dbm, details, decursive and weak auras.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I left my guild lol.

Raiding Naxx twice per week since the first reset, done everything that was expected. Average dps parse on hunter of 90+ in Naxx. Part of the group that wiped 20+ times on Iron Council Hard Mode 25.

Then my hunter gets benched for Raid 2 Ulduar on Sunday because they want to trial two new hunters. One of whom has parses that look like this

1674349315179.png

I didn't stick around for an officer to come online, just checked the realm discord for better guilds with spots for Restos and Hunters and gquit.

Apparently they want Thursday raid to be progression on Hard modes, and Sundays to be normal loot farms. So not only do you disrespect my hunter, but you want me to keep wiping on progression and not get a spot on the Sunday run? LOL NO FUCK YOU.

The only other resto druid they had was an Office Balance main. They were going back to Raid 1 before reset to keep progressing, but hopefully this leaves them short and unable to make much progress.

I wasn't very happy there to begin with. They'd made no attempts at a serious speed run despite describing themselves as semi-hardcore. And I had to mute a lot of people on discord.

New guild has been going 8 hours straight today on day 2 of progression, so they seem much more serious

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I got drafted for their HM Hodir attempts. It wasn't really that difficult - fun fight. They then brought in an extra healer for the Velax fight.

Tonight was meant to be a rest day before progression tomorrow but they are hoping to get enough signups for tonight, so hopefully we can clear the raid before reset.

And yeah after vanilla classic and naxx P1, it makes a change having to learn encounters and wipe repeatedly. I like the fact that there is a small degree of challenge and that week 1-2 will separate the men from the boys.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went into a 25m Ulduar on Thursday just chilling with some guildies, and was pretty cool. When I saw Mimiron combine all 3 parts into a single one I literally was like "OHHhhhhhhhh!!" in my office. It was really fucking cool. I've never seen Ulduar before ever.

But now I have a level 80 of all classes, all 10 on Mankrik, and most are not fresh and 3500-4k gear score. Priest is 4200 , hunter is 4100, Hpal is 4100, a few stand outs. But now I'm like man, do I even want to keep playing? now that i have my 10 alts, I am losing interest to keep going. :(

• 2Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went into a 25m Ulduar on Thursday just chilling with some guildies, and was pretty cool. When I saw Mimiron combine all 3 parts into a single one I literally was like "OHHhhhhhhhh!!" in my office. It was really fucking cool. I've never seen Ulduar before ever.

But now I have a level 80 of all classes, all 10 on Mankrik, and most are not fresh and 3500-4k gear score. Priest is 4200 , hunter is 4100, Hpal is 4100, a few stand outs. But now I'm like man, do I even want to keep playing? now that i have my 10 alts, I am losing interest to keep going. :(

So, you were playing 40+ hours a week non-stop?