World of Warcraft: Classic

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
giphy.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
235 mins and I don't even care. Imma go back to work for a few hours. Who I need to pm to get a guild invite when everything settles down and all that's possible?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
See the source image

Whitemane cosplay

Boy, am I glad I took Tues/Weds off for this and not Monday.

Do we have a guild Discord server set up? I haven't had time to really look through the posts on the guild forum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is fucked boys, queue not even moving. I got in at 5:15.

All the fucking streamers are in and playing of course.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, you know, not to be a late back seat driver, but picking one of the most populated pvp servers for launch day is going to result in this in any mmo.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
all

LOL we had like 4-5 to pick from.

Yeah I figger. Nbd really. I thought this shit launched tomorrow anyway. It wasn't until today I realized it was today, and honestly, I'm scheduled to be available to work til 4 am if I want. Or I can stop now. Whatever. It doesn't matter.

None of this really matters. What is time anyway? You know? Who are we, really?

• 1Mother of God

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pick a new server and switch when/if it dies. This "Only one server will survive" thing that everyone does is going to ruin your experience.
Maybe it will work out and you guys won't be in 5-6 hour queues everyday for the next week or 2.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Midnight launch in EU on a school/work day so it's not bad here. I picked the lowest pop EU RP server, logged in 1 minute before servers opened and got in right away once server went live. Got my undead to level 3 but the collect quest with the wolves and bats is basically impossible to do with so many players around, ran around with a group for 20 mins and didn't even get half the items.

1 am now and im tired so calling it a night, gonna poopsock in the morning when everyone else is at work.

Poster

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm sure this has been covered before, but are server transfers permitted on classic? (Or when are they going to be?)

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Up to 501 minute wait time now. Interdaasting.

I'm not sure I can think of a company being worse at releasing something after having so much time to get it right. A decade and a half....

• 1Like