World of Warcraft: Classic

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
2 of those 4-5 are worse than what we are.

You think queues on any of the others are better? gtfo

I read that more like him saying that as in blizzard didn't give us enough options, not that they gave us so many we should be happy.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I read that more like him saying that as in blizzard didn't give us enough options, not that they gave us so many we should be happy.

They kept adding more as time went on, but who the fuck is gonna up and move their entire guild every time they add a server?

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Having played on a number of Daybreak's Everquest Time-Locked Progression servers this has gone several orders of magnitude better than anything they've done in years.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It was so laggy that the client didn't accept the sarkoth quest and I was trying to get a kill on him for 30 minutes without actually having the quest. The lack of the tracking of quests that aren't partially completed fucked me realizing it

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
even the new servers theyre adding wont let most of the people actually log in and are giving world server down messages

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Surprise, surprise. Funny how the majority of streamers got through the queue.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rad

Lord of Guk
You know the TLPers… smart enough to start vacation on Wednesday.

Also fuck you whoever took my name on Whitemane!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Someone mentioned you could get the twitch client to find classic wow addons, can someone point me to the setting cause I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: NVM, I think I figured it out. Have to let it scan for games.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Seems like ques on every server, even the ones that say medium
they are definitely throttling the pops into the game, which is weird to me cause isn't this what layering should have taken care of.. open more layers and split servers before phase 2 if this shit is an issue by then wtf.